+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many is too many?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think writing secrets into diaries is a big mistake for women.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Agreed! I have a diary, but I don't write details. I keep it vague and stick to other stuff going on in my life. I did that more when I was younger though. Now days I just don't have the time.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Who couldn't be? That's condemning someone for something that shouldn't be punishable.

Now I really want to hurt this guy...after hearing this, don't you? Give him back something that he's been giving? And of course it would never happen, but still it stirs feelings of malice in me.
    I'd correct your post to "That's condemning someone for something that shouldn't be condemned."

But it's just your opinion that it shouldn't be condemned. Most guys wouldn't be happy with their wives having had so many sexual partners and I don't see why it's wrong for them to condemn this behavior.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob26 View Post
    I'd correct your post to "That's condemning someone for something that shouldn't be condemned."

But it's just your opinion that it shouldn't be condemned. Most guys wouldn't be happy with their wives having had so many sexual partners and I don't see why it's wrong for them to condemn this behavior.
    I see your point Rob, but he knew she was with quite a few guys before they even got married! He should have made a decision then about whether or not he wanted to marry her. He did anyways, and now brings that stuff up whenever they argue. If it was such a problem, then why marry the woman?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob26 View Post

I bet he had some idea she had a sexual past before he married her. If he wanted someone with no history, he should have held out for a virgin.

EDIT: Damn, Ellynn beat me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

As a dude, the one thing that's important to me is the fact that my partner is clean and faithful. If I met a girl who was with 20 guys, yeah I may question it, but if she's clean and she's the type of girl who'd be faithful in a relationship, then it's a different story.

I may be one of the few guys out there who say this and mean it, but I really avoid having sex with anybody that I don't love... that's the one thing that's important to me.

As far as partners and age, I'm 20. I've had one partner. If a handjob is considered as a "partner," then I'ev had 2 partners. However I'm incredibly disappointed in myself over that. But... you live you learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn View Post
    Why is it that guys can have sex with lots of girls and think its no biggie and yet if women have a number greater then 5, they are sluts?
    The only answer I can give you that it is a guy thing that was created by society. But at 5 partners I would not think girl is a slut, but more like at 12 plus. But then it more depends on how old the girl is as well. If I was 50 and single I would expect a greater number, than I would at 22.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    And in blogs and places like MySpace. The same with guys leaving the numbers of girls they asked out in their cell phones. Guys can still buy a real black book. I have one and yes it is small and black and I can even take a picture of it to prove it as well.

anachronistic Guest
    i haven't had sex with a lot of girls. i don't know many that have. but i know lots of girls who have slept around quite a bit.

also, i know girls who are 15-18 who are dating guys in their 30s. don't even try to back that shit up.

EDIT: my mom has a ****in black book.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    EDIT: my mom has a ****in black book.
    LAMO!

Thats just funny as hell. Normally it is a guy thing, but I can see where a female may use one. Hopefully your mom is not going out with the guys that are in there.

18 years old a 2 partners.

Katty, 12 isn't too many. Personally, it wouldn't bother me a bit. If a guy has a problem with it it just means he's incredibly insecure.

Someone being whorish means one of two things. Either they've slept with an absurd amount of people for their age. i.e. they're 18 and have had 20 some sexual partners. Or they crave fetishtic and debasing sexual acts. Since neither of those seem to apply to you, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

That said, I agree with what vashti said earlier about need to know basis. If they don't ask, don't tell them.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Well, if she's going to tell the truth if asked, maybe she'd better get it out in the open right away. Like on the first date -- "Hey, I've slept with 24 guys (double the number) before -- does that bother you?"

anachronistic Guest
    if a girl said that to me, i would respond "ok, then, how many guys have you dated?"

What if she said "Well, this is the first date I've ever been on."

anachronistic Guest
    then i would most likely have a one night stand and forget her. really depends on how the date goes, and what she is like.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast