+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How many is too many?

How many is too many?

None of us really know each other on here, right? So, we can be honest. I'm just curious - how many sexual partners has everyone had? How many do you think is too many?
    I've had 12, and I'm 24 years old. Five of the guys were one night stands. I feel uncomfortable telling other guys about this, because at times, I've had people think that I'm sexually promiscuous (sp?) because of this. I really don't think it's way too many because most of the people I know who are my age have been with a lot more people.

zero. i'm 20. everyone's different, though.

this subject has been played out so many times. i'm burnt.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yeah, you should lie about that. A lot of guys would consider you a semi-whore.

I don't want to lie about it. That would be wrong. I think people should be fully honest with each other. Thanks for the reply tho.

you said 5 were one nite stands how about the others were they relationships. Serious ones. i think you need to be honest if he doesnt ask the number dont bring it up.

Yes, the others were relationships - a few of which only lasted about 6 months. So, I don't know how serious those ones were. I never cheated on any of my ex's, so at least on my part the relationships were exclusive.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Katty View Post
    I don't want to lie about it. That would be wrong. I think people should be fully honest with each other. Thanks for the reply tho.
    It's not a lie if you simply don't tell them.

Would you share every skeleton in your closet?

I would think not, nor does anybody.

20 years - 0.

anachronistic Guest
    17 years- 1

yeah, I'd consider 12 partners at 24 yr old too many. I'm 22 and and slept with 3 girls.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it is best to tell this kind of info ONLY on a "needs to know" basis, and I can't really imagine a scenario where he would NEED to know, unless you are carrying some sort of disease (and by the way, you SHOULD get yourself tested).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    well sometimes a girls sexuality can tell a man a lot about her. and in his opinion whether she is slutty or not

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    True, but say she reforms her slutty ways and becomes a church-going choir girl. If she runs around telling men that she slept with so many different people, how many of them will stick around for a relationship, and of those that will stay, how many will be worth keeping?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm tested every year, and yes, I am clean. I use condoms, I'm not stupid about it.

18 and only 1 sexual partner.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast