+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Search For The Soul Mate - Just a taste of things to come.

Search For The Soul Mate - Just a taste of things to come.

The Hunger For The Soul Mate
    A Factual Would Be Novel By A Creative Mind.

We all want,need,wish,long,hunger for our soul mate.
    The inspiration comes from digging deep down into the soul., the heart within the heart where longing for the soul mate lives. Then we can know we are complete in our lives and life has been worth living.

I had the fortune of asking on Yahoo Questions:
    What is the ultimate price would you be prepared to pay for love? A hand over a candle perhaps?

Somehow the culture of true love is being eroded from society. You only hear of stories from the past about how people used to make sacrifices for love and how two different people would be one in feeling each other and for each other.
    I wish I was born in the past and had to give the ultimate sacrifice for love….

These are the more interesting responses I got:

I would think ur life would have to be the ultimate sacrifice for love, Thankfully this very rarely happen these days lol

Well I wouldnt pay anthing for it, because you cant buy love. And it wont happen untill you least expect it. I know that is not the answer you were looking for but it is how I feel. Good luck in all you do!

I would give my life for love

Love is priceless and even my very life can’t exceed it’s value. Fortunately, true love isn’t really gone it’s just more rare and therefore worth more than ever.

Okay Honey, I've read one of your other posts. You are either an extreme romantic or you are delusional.

When you write of ultimate sacrifices, well, the only one of those is death. And anyone who would kill themself over another person is mentally unbalanced.

The stories you've heard are just that, stories. They are not real, no matter how lovely they sound.

Love is not perfect and there are seldom happy endings. When love comes, you make the best of it, but don't expect too much from it. If you place all your faith in love, you are heading up shite creek without a paddle

Love is not a ''feeling"- it's an action. Real romantics realize this and take the time to make their partner feel treasured and revered. Actually this commitment requires work and thought- it doesn't just happen. That said- I would pay nothing- just reciprocate the actions of one who cares for me , and attempt to convey feelings through my deeds and behavior

love to different people is different . personally i dont believe in dying for my partner , but living for her .
    Now , what i am willing to give up as a sacrifice ..... i know some people would say , their job , their motherland , their religion , and some - their parents . All these goes towards showing how much less most of those things means for them , not how much that person loves his partner per se.
    The thought itself that you are intereseted in doing something for your partners happiness itself probably will make her happy .... not WHAT you do .

The beginning of the end – Chapter 1

Imagine you were my soul mate..imagine the ultimate setting and the ultimate beginning to the end of the fantasy.
    Read on slowly and dream on.

I would look into your eyes when we are on a balcony overlooking the hotel swimming pool , the sparkle of the stars glowing the warmth of your desire for me and I for you...the magic of the full moon...soft sweet music flowing from the bar below..both of us dressed to go out for orgasmic night out …looking up to me in my eyes and with your luscious lips pouting for another, whisper ever so gently "kiss me darling" with your eyes (now) half closed and I would look at your lips hungrily savouring the moment as if it would never return…imagining how locking my lips with yours wonderful it would be… instead I stoop and hug you and hold you close as we sway to the melody of love....and I would feel your one tear , the tear of joy and love for being complete with your soul mate who fully understood and knew you, flowing down my cheek...each breath sending spasms of desirous bliss through both of our skins..you look up again and invite me "take me inside" with an almost lustfull stare of mischief and naughtiness which only I can comprehend...and I say "lets go for a walk on the beach" and when we do we walk hand in hand with bare feet tingling with the touch of wet sand .. the laps of the waves kissng the shore for us as if knowing and encouraging our bond...half way though the walk when I turn to face you we notice how the shadow of the moon has cut the water into two partitioning with a streak like lightening ..warning us of the perils laying ahead but still continuing to allow the water to flow as if indicating the need to be stronger.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yucky girl stuff.

j/k
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

This is the stuff dreams are made of. It will be the best of your life.. then the worst of your life. The soul mate concept is a very dangerous one.

Because when someone believes in something... with all their heart and soul..and that something turns out to be fake or a lie... something in a person dies. It burns a hole through anyone that feels it. Trust me on this one. Be careful.. You risk it all. But only to have a chance to gain it all. Of course, the choice is always yours. -- Zach
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein