+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am soooo mean! Help me!

I am soooo mean! Help me!

I had 2 boyfriends.... One that lives here in the same city as me (las vegas), and one that lives in cali... The one who lives here has been with me off and on for 3 years... The one in california has been with me for about a year. I go back and forth between the two, they both love me... and i dont know who to choose. When i am with the one who lives here... i am soo happy, and i dont want anyone else... but when the one from cali comes here to visit me... i leave the one who lives here,... and go off with him... now the problem is... the one who lives here and I were having problems... he knew i was playing him... but he wouldnt leave me, cuz he said he loves me too much,... but i was feeling mean, so i broke up with him about 4 days before his b-day, (which is today!)... now i feel really bad.. i know i shouldnt of done it. I send him emails all day tellin him im sorry... and i want him back, but he wont reply..... and i even heard from a close friend of his that hes seeing some girl! And we only broke up 4 days ago!

What should i do? leave him alone, and be with my other guy in cali.... or be with the one that lives here...

Find a third one you really care about.

u mustn't play with the guy u love..u maybe had a very good guy that when he knew u were playing with him he still loves u..and the relationship between u and him was longer it means u know him better than the one in cali..at first u shouldn't cheat him..if u did it one u will do it again..follow ur heart..and i think u can ask his forgiveness by emails..u must talk to him..

Maybe it's just me but how could you care about either one of them if your seeing other people behind their backs. That seems just cold and selfish to me. It's not right to play with guy's hearts...
    -FL
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

Ok my thought is that cheating in a relationship can never be taken back it will still be in his head forever and in yours. He wont get as closed to you as before and wont trust you and trust is one of the biggest factors in a true love relationship. Im sry but if i was him i couldnt take you back.

I was in that situation. Not myself persay, but this girl I was dating had a girlfriend on the side. The difference was that she told me right off the bat and we both knew that if we got together it wouldn't be a longterm thing anyway (seeing as she was moving across the country in a few months after I met her).

And likewise, I was dating other girls besides her at the time too. But in the end it worked out. Me and the one girl didn't get together while me and the other girl did. And we're still together.

Basically, eventually you're gonna have to let one of them go. Looks like they made the choice for you here. Have fun with the guy in cali and I hope you make better choices next time (at least let them know that you're not 'exclusive')

Alexi

sfalexi,

This girl you were dating "had a girlfriend on the side"? You shoulda hit it with the two of them!
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

MVP,

You don't have the half of it. She was most men's dream. Slightly taller than me (5'8"), blonde long hair, blue eyes, great shape (gymnast), bisexual, loved sex (told me that she wouldn't survive without men cause there weren't enough batteries in this world), already had a girlfriend, told me she wanted to have a threesome and orgy at 'some point' in her life, etc. etc. But my stupid heart wanted to be in an LTR before having sex for the first time. So I eventually stopped dating her and stuck with the girl who is my current girlfriend.

I wonder if I'll look back later in life and wonder what the hell I was thinking . . . .

Alexi

um.. you mean you arent already???
    What the hell were you thinking?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir