I ain't posted in here for quite a while so i hope everyone is good.

I just wanted some advice i dated someone last year yes last year,and we get on perfect but i messed it all up and we never really got together as a couple we just went out a few times but the first time we met you could tell we had a connection she as said this before...

Anyway during the summer we just happened to bump into each other again we got talking again and texted each other extra but it turned out she had a Boy Friend.

So we keep intouch via text she asked me to her 18th Birthday i gave it a miss because i thought i know how much i like her and would be hard seeing her with the BoyFriend.

After that we just kept intouch via the phone but after all the texting we decided to meet up she brought along her BoyFriend who seemed a nice lad but all the night we was out we got on well danced together of course nothing much with the bf at the side.

But after the night out i just can't get her out of my head i just know she likes me im sure she does but now im like i can't say anything because i have to respect her having this bf.

She told me she enjoyed the night out and we would after go out together more often but i wasn't sure what that meant.

So what shall i do drop hints tell her how i feel or just leave it and never find out but i keep thinking she is to georgeous for me not to tell her...

HELP and thanks for reading.