+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Views on consensual incest

The parameters given were consenting adults and no children -- right?

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    i think that he meant that things are more acceptable in society as time passes, though he didn't word it like that.
    I know he was, I was simply pointing out that incest has actual consequences whereas the fear of interracial relations and homosexuality was based only on prejudice. The negative social conotation of incest is rooted in the fact that it results in practical biological problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26 View Post
    The parameters given were consenting adults and no children -- right?
    Yeah
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

ew

That is just gross.

gross gross gross gross gross

Now, I think the dad may have warped the daughter a little bit when she was young...
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

You guys talk as if somebody is suggesting that we all begin incestuous relationships--far from it. The presence of a law is not going to stop somebody who is in love (or lust) with a consenting family member, any more than the law stops people from using illegal drugs, or whatever else society might declare "outlawed behavior." It never stopped people in the past, and if the Internet is any indication, it won't stop people in the present.
    All the law does is punish people who get caught. The War on Drugs is a good example. We've got hundreds of thousands of low-level drug users in prison, at an astronomically high cost to the taxpayers, and for what? So a bunch of crackheads will be off the street for ten years? What do I care if they take crack cocaine?
    The number of people who get arrested and convicted of incest is pretty small, but yet a whole lot of people are interested in it, or at least in the idea of it. The less government butts into people's personal lives, the better. If incestuous couples have a brain in their heads, they would a.) not be involved in incest to start with; b.) be taking precautions to avoid getting caught; and c.) BE USING EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL.
    But, since people are kind of nuts, there are probably at least some people out there just risking it all. Dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    It's evolution that makes us feel this way. If we all ****ed those in our bloodline, the human race would die off. We think it's creepy and avoid it because that's how we survive.
    Exactly, but there is something more disturbing about a women sleeping with her father for example. I can't point my finger on it exactly but there is, it is like having sex with your own creation...just doesn't sound right on so many levels.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well,
    none of you may agree with my opinion but heres goes:
    The father and daughter thing, no way thats just wrong, but the way i see the only time Incest could be legalized, is when family members have GSA. (Genetic Sexual Attraction)
    This is where either, brothers and sisters are brought up apart or mothers and sons and fathers and daughters are brought up all apart and they meet as adults, 50% of people who meet fall in love with each other or get strange overwhelming feelings of love and sexual tension towards each other.
    This is something these people cannot help, its bewildering, but something you have no control over, and you may wonder why i know this, thats because i have been there myself.

You may think im sick or a wierdo but believe me thousands of people out there go through the same thing, but the love towards each other is something that i know i will never feel for anyone else, its unconditional love, which gets confused from early stages of meeting up with each other.

But Whats wrong with being in love with say your half-sister? or Half brother? which is the main one, i dont think theres anythin wrong with it if you havent been brought up together, you dont see each other sa brother or sister, to you there just any other human being, but you know you have to love them, to which many people start to FALL in love with them, because mainlly 9 times out of 10 the 2 people are so alike, which makes them think they are the perfect match! and no matter how hard you try the feelings never go away, and like i said ive been there with my half brother, its not something i chose to feel its not something that i told my self to do, it just happend.
    And not being able to be with someone who you love with all your heart, tears away at you and kills you.
    So thats why i think consensual Incest between adults should be legalized, but only when the two family members havent been brought up together, they shouldnt be able to have kids, but they should be allowed to live like and other couple whos madly in love?

why should people get punished for falling in love? Love is unpradictable.... why be discriminated for something we cant help?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by x_Chantelle_x View Post
    Well,
    none of you may agree with my opinion but heres goes:
    The father and daughter thing, no way thats just wrong, but the way i see the only time Incest could be legalized, is when family members have GSA. (Genetic Sexual Attraction)
    This is where either, brothers and sisters are brought up apart or mothers and sons and fathers and daughters are brought up all apart and they meet as adults, 50% of people who meet fall in love with each other or get strange overwhelming feelings of love and sexual tension towards each other.
    This is something these people cannot help, its bewildering, but something you have no control over, and you may wonder why i know this, thats because i have been there myself.

You may think im sick or a wierdo but believe me thousands of people out there go through the same thing, but the love towards each other is something that i know i will never feel for anyone else, its unconditional love, which gets confused from early stages of meeting up with each other.

But Whats wrong with being in love with say your half-sister? or Half brother? which is the main one, i dont think theres anythin wrong with it if you havent been brought up together, you dont see each other sa brother or sister, to you there just any other human being, but you know you have to love them, to which many people start to FALL in love with them, because mainlly 9 times out of 10 the 2 people are so alike, which makes them think they are the perfect match! and no matter how hard you try the feelings never go away, and like i said ive been there with my half brother, its not something i chose to feel its not something that i told my self to do, it just happend.
    And not being able to be with someone who you love with all your heart, tears away at you and kills you.
    So thats why i think consensual Incest between adults should be legalized, but only when the two family members havent been brought up together, they shouldnt be able to have kids, but they should be allowed to live like and other couple whos madly in love?

why should people get punished for falling in love? Love is unpradictable.... why be discriminated for something we cant help?
    Way to revive a thread that's several years old.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12