+ Follow This Topic

Thread: condom falls off?

condom falls off?

i have a question/dillema. after i came into the condom with my gf. i pulled out and the condom slipped off my penis. the condom was still in her but the rim of the condom was outside of her. she said she felt something drip down, we're thinking we either leaked a bit or she was really wet. anyways we're thinking of getting the MAP. any other advice? ty in advance

sounds like she wants to get knocked up to me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I think mis is right....MAP definitely. Hopefully, she is not preggo; but if she is, that was expensive sex wasn't it.....

Foolish things...like the time I let a partner convince me that a contraceptive called the "film" would work. It did work, fortunately, but a friend later told me that it had a 40% failure rate and I was one lucky bastard.

Yes, pull out right away. Some partners have told me to leave it in, that women like the feel of the penis still inside....yeah, well I think a quick clean up and preggo prevention is more important at that point!

get the MAP. In fact, shame on you for not having a spare handy. Heck, I have a spare packet.

Film.. as in vaginal contraceptive film? Basically all it is is spermicide. That's 94% effective with perfect use, which makes it an entirely valid method to use alongside, say, condoms.
    With improper use, it fails 26% percent of the time, but I bet that's similar for improper use of other BC methods.

I just do not understand why this keeps getting past people's heads: use *two* methods that are both more than 90% effective, use them perfectly, and you're safe. no babies and no worries.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've had that happen---the condom tear off inside me. It was scary. Thank God I was on the pill!

Try using two forms of birth control for now on.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....