+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To All Professional French Kissers

To All Professional French Kissers

How do you french kiss?
    I know how to do that smooching thing, but with the tounge, I get confused. Okay, so let's say, I'm smooching, and then the dude puts his tongue inside my mouth to touch the tip of my tongue, after that, what do I do? do I push his tongue with my tongue until it's inside his mouth? lol..i dont know, help me out, i got french kissing problems.

You do what feels right, ultimately. Tell him you don't know what you're doing, first of all, and then practice.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You do what feels right, ultimately. Tell him you don't know what you're doing, first of all, and then practice.
    He might look at me weird if I tell him I dont know what I'm doin, maybe I can get a few tips here first.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicachick View Post
    He might look at me weird if I tell him I dont know what I'm doin, maybe I can get a few tips here first.
    no he won't.

if he does, who cares.

if he looks at you weird when you tell him you don't know what you're doing then just dump his ass immediately right then and there.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

..and then go make out with lilwing.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    ..and then go make out with lilwing.

i wouldn't look at her weird... i would show her the magic

most guys wont look at you weird at all. my bf didn't. Guys like innocent girls!
    The last time my bf visited, I hadn't seen him in a few months, and we made out at the airport. And I pulled back and said "wow, I forgot how weird kissing is", and he agreed and we laughed and made out more. My point is, french kissing is going to just seem a little.... weird at first. People who do it regularly often forget how weird it can feel when you haven't done it in a while, let alone if you haven't done it at all yet.

oh, but remember this:
    moist lips = good
    slobber dripping down your chin = bad! very bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    oh, but remember this:
    moist lips = good
    slobber dripping down your chin = bad! very bad!

That's true. That reminds me, you might learn something from watching kissing in movies, but be careful which movie you choose. Scooby-Doo would not be a good choice.
    Spammer Spanker

yeah. oh, though the face-mushing seen in some movies isn't really pleasant.

anachronistic Guest
    my ex got really rough after like 5 minutes of making out.. she would shove me up against the wall and grab my ass and stuff.

o_O

it was sexy, but i like more gentle kissing.

It definitely depends on my mood. Sometimes Im crazy when it comes to kissing. Very dominant and passionate - then again most of the time I tend to very gentle and sweet.

I prefer slow affectionate and sensual kissing far more than hardcore frenching. But thats just most of the time ^^
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Half the fun is learning how you want to kiss, particularly French kissing. Its like modern dance--do your thing and to heck with he thinks. He'll work around you and you'll work around him. Have fun!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Half the fun is learning how you want to kiss, particularly French kissing. Its like modern dance--do your thing and to heck with he thinks. He'll work around you and you'll work around him. Have fun!
    hey. you should really respect your boyfriend.. if you have one; i'm sure he respects you.

Are we still on the "Cam is gay" topic?

He is not. He is high-maintenance, but hetero.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast