+ Follow This Topic

Thread: aids and corruption

anachronistic Guest

aids and corruption

if a cure for aids is discovered, the world will probably become corrupt with sex.

oh wait. if a cure for all sexual diseases is discovered, the world will become corrupted by sex.

define 'corrupted' by sex?
    If everyone was ultra-careful about having safe sex, in theory you could wipe out most or even all STDs in one generation. Or maybe we could just test everyone and gas the infected people.. or something

More sex! Less abuse! I'm all for it.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    i mean, everybody would be having sex with everybody.

everybody already does that anyway.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Oh, Vash. Your inner whore is completely neglected, isn't she?
    Spammer Spanker

I think lilwing views sex as something that shouldn't be done with everyone.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    well, it isn't the harm.

i just don't view sex like that.

my view of sex, is in the bedroom with someone you love, not random anonymous people. oh hell, nobody is as reserved as me.

lilwing - I view sex just like you, and I have gotten hell for it from many people. lol Its ok though.

I think most people tend to view sex as "best" when doing it with someone you love. And just simply fun but not as great when you don't love the person.

But I for one, simply will not have sex unless I love the person. Me and my evil plan to wait till then..hehe
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    lilwing - I view sex just like you, and I have gotten hell for it from many people. lol Its ok though.

I think most people tend to view sex as "best" when doing it with someone you love. And just simply fun but not as great when you don't love the person.

But I for one, simply will not have sex unless I love the person. Me and my evil plan to wait till then..hehe
    i fall in love easy though, when i find a nice chick. i haven't bumped into one of those for a while, and my standards aren't very high. where the hell are the women like the ones on this forum? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I love everyone. Maybe that is the problem.
    There you go! Let her out!
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i fall in love easy though, when i find a nice chick. i haven't bumped into one of those for a while, and my standards aren't very high. where the hell are the women like the ones on this forum? ^_^
    They are out there hiding thinking the same thing we are! Lets go get em!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    They are out there hiding thinking the same thing we are! Lets go get em!

*tackles all favorite women on LF*

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    *tackles all favorite women on LF*
    Im loving the mask!

Yes, there are some great women on this forum!

I would like to take this moment in time to simply let you all know that I think you're all great people on here (atleast most of you hehehe ).

And uhh.. i think thats about it... ::crickets::

uhmm cya ::slowly backs off stage::