+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ahhhh need help by tonight!

Ahhhh need help by tonight!

Okay, so heres the deal. I met this girl right. Shes exactly what ive always looked for in a girl. I go away to college so my close friend back home keeps me posted on her. Telling me i should talk to her and call her up. At first, back in November, i was kinda weary because i only hung out with her once or twice and didnt know much about her. so we rarely talked. But my friend kept insisting she was oerfect for me and that me and her should go out. So i go up to college again and i come back down for this vacation and decide that i wanna start hanging out with her. So i do. And when i ask my friend about her he says "oh as far as i know we're still just friends" pertaining to him and her. So it kinda started to make me think. Anyway, im not some one who takes that to heart so i continue to hang out with her non stop. Brought her to a lighthouse during sunset, all that good stuff. But....he hangs out with her too, but they dont go on dates just hang out as friends.. So the other day my friends told me that i better tell her how i feel before its too late. So i did, i said i liked her...a lot and shes told me she liked me.It didnt go over that well cause i was nervous but i was content. She then asks me to go see a play with her. So for new years she came to hang out with me instead of being with him. Now this buddy of mine is real close to me, but i think i LOVE (big word there) this girl ive never felt like this for anyone ever before. I want to keep seeing her but i go back to college soon. I want to ask her to be my girl friend, i want to give her a kiss. Except i dont know whens best to ask or how i get that first kiss. ( i got a small one last night on the cheek) Its a confusing subject cause im new with this stuff but i need some advise for a good date possibly on a rainy day cause its raining out, or when i should ask her out if i should ask her out, or when or if i should give her that kiss. by the way i also asked her to go see a movie with me tonight. any ideas what to do after the movie?
    Last edited by HVYRSQFO; 02-01-07 at 03:04 AM. Reason: forgot to add somthing

Yeah. After the movie, you should kiss her. One of those look-into-her-eyes, run-your-hand-up-the-nape-of-her-neck decisive kisses. Do it.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    you should slap her ass. some girls like that.

step one: Relax!

I don't understand the problem with your friend. He's friends with a girl, he wanted you to date her, in fact he even kept encouraging you to do so, now you're dating her, and he's still friends with her? That's nothing to worry about. It looks like she prefers your company anyway, and she did say she likes you. Relax- you're in a good place.

It's always a good idea to make your status "boyfriend/girlfriend" clear. ie, just tell her, you want to be her boyfriend, and you want to be exclusive to her, etc. I'm pretty sure she knows what's going on, what with the lighthouse-at-sunset and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by HVYRSQFO View Post
    ive never felt like this for anyone ever before. I want to keep seeing her but i go back to college soon.
    great! tell her that! she'll melt.

I wouldn't recommend blurting out the word love just yet, nor is giving her a kiss something that you usually *ask* for.. the majority of girls like the guy to take charge and kiss her. And I don't mean grabbing her face, of course. I mean finding a nice moment with no interruptions, maybe right after telling her how you've never felt like this for anyone before, etc.. and kiss her. Don't ambush her- stand close to her, hold her, look into her eyes, move in and give her a nice soft kiss. remember to close your eyes during it. If you're really nervous and think you wont be able to pull this off very smoothly.. well all I can say is, don't worry- she'll love it.

Don't worry if she pulls away and doesn't want to be kissed yet. Hah, if I remember correctly I once slapped my whole hand over my bf's mouth when I thought he was gonna kiss me (he wasn't actually). harsh, I know. I really liked him, and wanted to kiss him and all- but I'd only known him for a few days and he was going away soon and I didn't know if I'd ever see him again, and I was NOT going to have my first ever kiss stolen away by some charming stranger.

My point is that even if she doesn't want to kiss, it doesn't mean that she doesn't like you or doesn't want to be your gf, it just means that for whatever reason she didn't want to kiss yet, but she will later.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yeah. After the movie, you should kiss her. One of those look-into-her-eyes, run-your-hand-up-the-nape-of-her-neck decisive kisses. Do it.
    Damn it giga! now look what you've done; how am I supposed to work on my site project with that in my head?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post

Damn it giga! now look what you've done; how am I supposed to work on my site project with that in my head?
    Heh heh. If I have to suffer from frustrated romantic energy, I'm not going to keep it to myself.

Smooooooooch!
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Heh heh. If I have to suffer from frustrated romantic energy, I'm not going to keep it to myself.

Smooooooooch!

yeah well thats the hole thing i dont understand about my friend. He keeps like gettin in the way, and i just wanna be like yo listen try to back off a little but i dont know how to say it or if i should just let things flow. You know, thats the toughest of it all.

oh and another thing is do i tell her tonight how i feel about her again "ive never felt like this for anyone ever before." you know that stuff, after i just told her how much i liked her two nights ago?? Thanks for all the help by the way

anachronistic Guest
    oh and another thing is do i tell her tonight how i feel about her again "ive never felt like this for anyone ever before." you know that stuff, after i just told her how much i liked her two nights ago?? Thanks for all the help by the way
    if you want. but i suggest not to. instead, try to kiss her and hold her hand and stuff. you know...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    if you want. but i suggest not to. instead, try to kiss her and hold her hand and stuff. you know...
    Meaning: DEAR GOD NO.

Don't scare her. Jesus.

anachronistic Guest
    yeah well thats the hole thing i dont understand about my friend. He keeps like gettin in the way, and i just wanna be like yo listen try to back off a little but i dont know how to say it or if i should just let things flow. You know, thats the toughest of it all.
    it is tough, but your best bet is to let things flow. if you get all pushy shovey, he might tell the girl, which might flip the girl out.

odd, that wouldn't scare me. Especially not if you're trying to make your feeling clear before you go to college. How far away is that, anyway? how often will you get to see her?
    But every situation is different and I can't really know yours, so I could easily be wrong- do what you feel is right.
    *looks at time* eh, guess you wont read this till after. ah well.. keep us posted

Smooooooooch!
    oh yeah? hm. You got any other favourite moments to describe? How about when he's holding your wrists down and just looking at you, the corners of his lips curling into an evil/sexy smile, taking his time, he moves down to kiss your neck, s-l-o-w-l-y making a trail of kisses, totally in control...
    or maybe that's just me. sorry this is OT. this isn't for you, HVYRSQFO.. yet.