+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fingering problems.

Fingering problems.

So, my girlfriend and I are in bed and we are justing going at it in a wild make out scene. I start rubbing her thighs and teasing her. I suck on ther ears and neck and thighs and arms and legs and under her arms and belly and all that stuff. About a hour later my tongue is killing me but I give her oral for about 30 minutes. Now that she is all nice and wet down there, I slide my finger into her vagina, I look up and she is swearing up a storm.

****! is all she kept saying. So I take my finger out and and she tells me it hurts like hell. Even though she is wetter then coming out of the shower. She's had plenty of orgasms right before so I thought she would be good to go. So, we try a different approach. I put my hand on her pelvic bone so it would be like her doing it if she were to masturbate and I apply pressure and move down inside, but I am keeping my finger so it's moving around the pelvic bone and very close to it. This, didn't hurt her. But if I went any farther then, 4 1/2 inches or so, she would get hurt. Now, if I didn't go out the exact same way I went in, she would get massive pain.

So... what's going on?

Isn't there some sort of strip of flesh somewhere inside? Is it in the front? is that what hurts? Why is it painful for her?

Now, the whole area is actually only a little bit bigger then my middle finger. Which is about 3 quaters of a inch. (roughly) So... uh... I dunno.
    I tried using my index finger (pointy finger) and that seemed to be better.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

My guess is that with the foreplay you did and the multiple orgasms you gave her, her lower stomach muscles where "worn" out. And she was in pain from this. Its like as if you where a pitcher for a baseball team, your arm can only handle so many pitches before you need to be replace and let your arm cool down. This is my guess what happened. But it would be better for you to talk to your girl friend and ask her what was going on, because each female body is different when it comes to sex, and the more you know about her limits and what have you the better off you are.

Try a sledgehammer.

-KZ

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sometimes, after an orgasm, females tend to be super sensitive to the point of it hurting. Usually if you wait a min or two and go back at it, its all good and it can happen again. But, considering she had multiples beforehand, maybe she just was to her limit. Or maybe she just was getting super sore from all the heavy stimulation. (You sound like you know what your doing so kudos to you!)

Definately communicate with her and ask her what feels good or if you should stop doing what your doing.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

She should try to do this herself, first. Then you'll know if it's a "you" problem or a "her" problem.
    Spammer Spanker