+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ----------I really need to know badly plezzzz help seriously----------

----------I really need to know badly plezzzz help seriously----------

i need help and can you guys read what my friend wrote there cause its starting get to my head i think he is right. Seriously i need really good advice i ve been hurting myself latey becasue i was think about her so i want your guys honest opinion so i can stop forever with her.

Tell me if this is true from what you guys read about my girl problem with the shoes. My friend got tired of me whining about her and he has french class with her and he put

Lmfao i can't believe you fell for her. She f en ugly and you like her lol. The only reason she likes you isbecause you have a sh*t load of money and shoes ( yeah true i got around 50 pairs like 10 of them are like 400dollars +) ahahahaha. What a loser. Honestly , as a friend , i pity you. She always holding some random idiots hand, she always flirting with some white guys in my class. She touches everyone she sees. And here you are my best friend likes a slut hooker get someone who likes you for who you are not becasue you got alot of money and shoes.

- She wants to find your weakness and your vulnerable areas so she can attack you when you least suspect it and you will have no other choice than tot give her your belongings becase you have lost the war.

- she doesn't like you ,SHE ONLY WANTS MONEY, seriously think about it. WHY would she touch you ?? FOR THE MONEY.

- she wants to get into your head and screw with you, she wants to be alone with you so she can HOPEFULLY get something from you. She knows you have alot of money so she tires to act slutty so you could pay. OMG

- Ask you to the dance my fu-ken ass. She did ask you but she wanted to know the answer then and there. Incase you rejected her ( which you did) she can easily deny it(which she did). she wanted you to say yes so it would be easier for her to get what she really wants.

don't walk her to class. She is using you. She wants you to fall for her becasue she thinks she is the center of the world and she always gets what she wants. If you fall for her you will lose and she will get everthing. As soon as you get with her she WILL use you for her own needs and when she is done, she is gonna leav you on the streets and spit in your face. She doesn't even care about you except for what you have (MONEY).

It is very likely your friend is telling the truth as he is seeing things from the out side. My advice is make the girl friend pay for dinner and see how she reacts to it, from you telling her to her paying. If she puts her foot down and says no and mentions money even once I would say what your friend is saying is pretty much true.

yes, I agree with Jurupa. Only a true friend would tell you the truth of what he thinks is right, despite the fact it may be harsh and hurtful, because he wants the best for you.
    There's no such thing as perfection because perfection itself is a flaw.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Friends sometimes see things that you are blind to.

I give props to that guy for bein' so honest, if he really is that good of a friend to you.

^ i didn't realize that until i read this thank you guys cause today i asked her to pay for something she said no so basically she is just using me but i cannot get over her since she is flirting with all kindas of guys and some guy in my classs and it makes me feel so bad for who i am what should i do.

Buy her a shoe, fill it with dog shit, and give it to her.
    Childish? Maybe.
    Satisfying? Definitely.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Undefeated_Heat View Post
    ^ i didn't realize that until i read this thank you guys cause today i asked her to pay for something she said no so basically she is just using me but i cannot get over her since she is flirting with all kindas of guys and some guy in my classs and it makes me feel so bad for who i am what should i do.
    Heres what you do:

1. Thank your friend as he is a true friend, and take him out to lunch for it.
    2. Dump this girls ass as soon as possible.
    3. Tell other guys about her and how she is a gold digger.
    4. Do the same as #3, but tell the girls about her
    5. Sit back and watch the rumor mill work its magic.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm... well it IS possible what he says is true. On the other hand, what kind of friend says that the only possible reason a girl likes you is for your money? Doesn't he see your positive qualities aside from money? Maybe he is jealous that you have assets he doesn't.

To play the devil's advocate, perhaps this girl DOES like you. She asked you out, and you turned her down. (BTW - of COURSE she should expect a rapid response. Either you are busy or you aren't. They only possible reason to delay an answer is to check your calendar to confirm you are available.) Did you expect that she should never go out with another guy after you jilted her? And for a single girl to flirt should not be a surprise. How else is some thick-headed guy supposed to know she is interested?

As for paying for a date - if you ask her out, YOU should pay. It need not be an extravagant expense. Go to the park and throw around a baseball and buy her a hotdog or something. If she asks you out, SHE should pay.

Damn, some of you guys can sure be cheap bastards. What kind of girl do you think you will attract when you value trivial amounts of money more than her?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Your friend (while much harsher than me) is saying basically the same thing I said before....the shoe as a precondition is a bunch of crap.

Now that you add the info about being wealthy...and then what your friend said...okay, it adds up.

The lesson here: don't flaunt your money. You attract the wrong crowd.

A friend of mine is well-off, but you'd never guess it. He acts totally middle class. And his attitude is that if a woman likes him, then at least he doesn't have to suspect that it is really his money that interests her. He knows that she is just attracted to him as a person...an honest emotion.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should find something more meaningful to do with your money than buy multiple pairs of $400 shoes. That kind of showiness demonstrates very bad taste. Don't you know there are people starving to death?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Hmm... well it IS possible what he says is true. On the other hand, what kind of friend says that the only possible reason a girl likes you is for your money? Doesn't he see your positive qualities aside from money? Maybe he is jealous that you have assets he doesn't.

To play the devil's advocate, perhaps this girl DOES like you. She asked you out, and you turned her down. (BTW - of COURSE she should expect a rapid response. Either you are busy or you aren't. They only possible reason to delay an answer is to check your calendar to confirm you are available.) Did you expect that she should never go out with another guy after you jilted her? And for a single girl to flirt should not be a surprise. How else is some thick-headed guy supposed to know she is interested?

As for paying for a date - if you ask her out, YOU should pay. It need not be an extravagant expense. Go to the park and throw around a baseball and buy her a hotdog or something. If she asks you out, SHE should pay.
    I think someone did not read what the original poster posted. Because it seemed that he paid for everything, and the guy's friend was pointing out the reason why this girl was in a relationship with him. The friend was not pointing out the bad sides of the guy, but the bad sides of the girl he was with.

I told the original poster to have the girl pay for something, and he did and she did not paid for it. In my mind guys do not have to pay for everything when it comes to dating. If a girl expects this I will leave her. Yes if I asked her out on a date I will pay, but I would expect down the road for her to pay for things as well.

Damn, some of you guys can sure be cheap bastards. What kind of girl do you think you will attract when you value trivial amounts of money more than her?
    Well I am not the materialistic guy so, I don't own $400 shoes, but $50 to $120 ones (my shoes are not cheap as I have big feet), but at the same time I am not going to flash my money to girls either. But if I was into such things with high price tags, I would expect to get a gold digger, especially when I flash my money. So I rather run on the cheap side and not flash my money then on the expensive side and flashing my money. Call me what ever you like. Its my money and I am going to chose how I want to spend it. Plus I rather go on a date where I buy two drinks at Starbucks and talk for 2 hours than to some fancy restaurant and drop $100 and eat and talk for 2 hours. Because for me the cheap date at Starbucks is more meaningfull that the expensive restaurant one.

I think you should find something more meaningful to do with your money than buy multiple pairs of $400 shoes. That kind of showiness demonstrates very bad taste. Don't you know there are people starving to death?
    This one of the many reasons why I do not show off how much money I have.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm... I am not under the impression he is actually dating her at all. It looks to me like she wants to date him, but he is undecided.

Jurupa my darling, if you can't afford to pop for a cup of coffee or a hot dog, you aren't ready for dating, and if this original poster can afford multiple pairs of $400 shoes, I am guessing that he can afford to buy the girl a cup of coffee if he asks her out.

Hmm... I am not under the impression he is actually dating her at all. It looks to me like she wants to date him, but he is undecided.
    I took it as they had the usual high school dating thing going on.

Jurupa my darling, if you can't afford to pop for a cup of coffee or a hot dog, you aren't ready for dating, and if this original poster can afford multiple pairs of $400 shoes, I am guessing that he can afford to buy the girl a cup of coffee if he asks her out.
    I can afford a cup of coffee or hot dog no problem. I also have no problem dropping $20 on this as I would not even think twice on it. But going to a restaurant where for two it cost $100, I am going to think twice. I don't mind doing it every once awhile, but not every week. Because like I said, I am not going to flash my money.

I would also assume the same as you Vasthi with the original poster. And I agree with you on if he asked her out he should pay. But if they had been going out for awhile, she should at least offer to pay for something.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think they have been going out for a while. In fact, I don't think he has ever even dated her.

I could be wrong.

More info from the original poster would be useful on this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast