+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Well told a friend I like her... now what?

Well told a friend I like her... now what?

well i think this is my 1st post... i'm usually the guy who replys... but neway... i just got into this chick and i'm really growing a liking to her... i went to WINTER FORMAL with her... and did these weird but cute things which her friends said lyke... tied her shoe laces in public... i talk to her online, and we talk in class too... and i decided that i should let her know that i like her so i did... she didn't answer my question... well she never did... well 1st and foremost i decided not to pressure her more than i'm giving her... and i decided to go with the flow... but heres the problem... if she just told me if she lykes me then its all good...but if she says no then i can quickly move on and just look at her as just a friend. The problem is that she's not answering me... which in other words she's not open to tell me, or she likes me, or she's confused, or she's watever!!... In the end result, her non-reply to my question is might waste my time, then again it won't waste my time... a 50/50 chance... I'll definetely wait but hey i'm down for some suggestions? ne one Got ne for me? thx alot u guys for reading my TOPIC
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

She's leading you on. If ANY girl EVER gets you to tie her shoelaces (this is very common btw), run away, she's got you wrapped around your little finger, stringing you along is a huge ego boost for her.

Is that common IceQueen? I've NEVER heard of that before, although I must know that that is one of the most pitiful acts of supplication that I have ever seen (on a forum). I'm sure she could tie her own ****ing shoelaces. If you have a strong bond with someone you are there to help them when they need it, not be a Butler who wipes their ass for them.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Off topic: Not again. I swear you two are fighting all the time. lol.

On Topic: If she hasn't answered back then shes probably confused. Theres two different scenarios. 1 way is that she just only thinks of you as a friend and is having trouble telling you. Or 2, she might like you but is afraid it will ruin the friendship if you both get together.

Now you have 2 choices. You can either be persistent and take her aside and ask her what she really wants out of this OR just let it go, but never really know if she did want something or not.

Your Choice Hun.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Off topic: Not again. I swear you two are fighting all the time. lol.
    Who, me and MV? We're actually agreeing with each other all the time, weird if it comes off as fighting...

I would actually make my best friend tie my shoes all the time. I never considered her wrapped around my finger and I know she was never really into me anyway, just a friendly thing. Plus she could triple knot like nobody's business.
    Heit ist mein taug.

lol COol thx for the advice... i'll try to get to it...thx u guys...
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT