+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange...

Strange...

Ok so ya remember when i told some of you when i met my ex gf last week? She's also been acting strange lately like last time she said think about me...

and yesterday she said cya tomorrow but not literally. So i just saw her on msn we have been chatting.. I first asked her what she's gonna do to fill up her day and she said go to a friend's house go to the fitness gym etc... so she's busy for tomorrow

Then she also said that she couldn't stay online much longer....

then we continued to chat.. All of a sudden i asked her why don't you come to town tomorrow? I'll be there too...

She said i'm afraid i won't be able to.... sorry...

Then she said srry again and i asked her when do you think you will be able to? She said "I don't know yet!"

so i said ah ya ok....

then she said "i really have to go now!" gudnite! xxx

so i wished her a goodnight too.. All i know is that she is not very satisfied about her bf well she has many doubts if she wants to be with him coz they don't match blabla... and she went offline...

So i am wondering why did she respond in this way? could you give me several reasons why?

Last week she even invited me to go see her after not seeing her for 3-4 years....
    Last edited by batista; 10-01-07 at 05:58 AM.

nobody can think of any reasons?

well, could be that she is not busy at all and just dose not really wanna see you or is not sure if it would be considered ok , to come see you.

If she is not satisfyed with her current feller, she might be with him for the sake of it! she knoews him, is confortable with their routiene.

Dont ask n ask, if she cant make up her mind then leave her to it as it can see mlike your chasing her.

How involved are you willing to get with her while she's with him? I think she definitely wants you back, but I think yiou need to draw a line with her- she's acting inappropriately for someone who has a bf.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    How involved are you willing to get with her while she's with him? I think she definitely wants you back, but I think yiou need to draw a line with her- she's acting inappropriately for someone who has a bf.

Ha to be honest i don't care about this guy lol everybody hates him anyway because he's a jealous prick who easily get angry just if you say hi or smile so ya he's not my problem. How far that i want to get involved? Well as i'm always used to i don't take this to be as a date really because i'm pretty used to going out with my girl (friends only!) every now and then just me and my friend even if they have a bf it doesn't matter because i have no intentions. Or they tell me that the can come or they tell me they can't they don't respong in a way such as i don't think i'll be able to go! etc etc...

Could you enlighten me about drawing a line with her? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by syrett View Post
    well, could be that she is not busy at all and just dose not really wanna see you or is not sure if it would be considered ok , to come see you.

If she is not satisfyed with her current feller, she might be with him for the sake of it! she knoews him, is confortable with their routiene.

Dont ask n ask, if she cant make up her mind then leave her to it as it can see mlike your chasing her.

ya but then again if she would consider it not to be ok to see me then why was she the one to inite me last week to go do something in town without telling her bf?

ya sure she was probably excited again to see me after all those years but she sent the invitation for me to go see her i just said ok

She doesn't know what she wants at the moment. She is like full of nostalgia about you as being a stable figure earlier in life (and perhaps you were that person, I wouldn't know). Her current bf situation...she can't handle it and she felt that she could handle you, which could be either a compliment or an insult, depending on how you "read" this. Be nice. Don't let yourself be used--this is potentially hurtin' behavior on her part where you get all revved up again and then are disappointed badly. So, take care of yourself, but play nicely.

Thanks CAM Don't worry héhé i'm not getting revved up anyway Since the last conversation i didn't contact her yet i think it's her turn to do something if she wants to keep our friendship alive

since she is abit nostalgic like you said i will just leave her be and see what happens