+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did my boyfriend cheat?

Did my boyfriend cheat?

Me and my boy friend have been together for about 3 and 1/2 years. Hes 20 ans I'm 21. Over the last year we havent had terrible problems but we have had our momments of trouble. About a week ago I was checking email on his account because I also use it for myself. He gave me the password. While there I read a email from some girl that was saying how she enjoyed their date the other night especially the way it ended. Also there was more stuff like mention of phone calls and details that seemed to real. Since that email there has been about 5 or 6 others with more "I love yous" and details that make it sound like he has been cheating on me for the last 3 months. He denies all of it. Says that someone is messing with us. He even emails her back telling her that she is ruining his life ect. I have broke up with him for now cause I dont know what to believe. What do I do?

I think you need to bring some other people into this. Honestly, I can't tell from the situation whether or not he did or didn't. Ask his friends. Ask your friends if they've seen him with her. If it were me, I'd call her up and ask her for proof, and I'd ask him for alibis. Knowledge is power. Go get it.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah this does sound a bit fishy. He knew you shared his email account and that you would easily notice that. Either he is a complete dumbass or someone is trying to **** with you guys. Dig deeper cause it could be easily both ways. Good luck.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gather more evidence. Find out who this girl is and if possible, talk to her.

Although, My ex denied anything happening with his ex while we were together and said she was set on ruining us. But, it was funny how she had pages AND pages of conversations that she had with him on yahoo(including dates). That would be pretty hard to make up. At the time, I really hoped that is was HER who was lying and not him. Unfortunately I found out it was him who was lying. Its scary how he denied it at first and was pretty convincing. I almost let it go. Then finally he admitted to it, but claimed it was only because we were fighting at the time(not broken up). (can you believe that was his excuse?) Anyways, once I had enough evidence, I did what I needed to do.

I think you should look into this a bit more, and then at least you know you did the right thing.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Spam? lol

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

well seeing as you haven broken up with him, looks like you've already decided.

You've taken a step, which is good, but you're going to be in a world of pain if you stay in the "I WANT HIM BACK" limbo.

If you feel you can't trust him, then that's it. The relationship is over, regardless of there being truth in him cheating or not. There's always going to be a little voice in the back of your mind asking if it's true or not, trust me when i say it will NEVER leave you alone and it will drive both you, and him, batshit insane if you get back together.

If, however, you can fully trust him again, and here i'm going to stress and repeat this as it bears repeating, *FULLY TRUST* him again, then by all means try and repair the bloody thing.

Otherwise you need to get out of the limbo of worrying what to do and accept the fact that you have ALREADY done something and move on.

Plenty of fish in the sea blah blah blah, etc.

Trust your future to the whims of Fate and I assure you that you shall live a much more carefree life.

Luck on ya mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Varulfr View Post
    Trust your future to the whims of Fate and I assure you that you shall live a much more carefree life.
    Hehe, I like that.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Does he know the girl? Barring any really great, plausible explanation for why he is getting this sort of mail from her, I would assume he was cheating. "Someone is trying to mess with us" wouldn't qualify as plausible.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Re:how are you?

hi!just want to share my thought abt your problem coz ive been there but its not me who cheates..i know where you coming from and i understand that feeling...but for some reason we need to be strong in the sense that you can stand with youre decision to let go some1 you really love..piece of advice...i hope evrything will be alright..take care.