+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Me happy

Me happy

I started college yesterday and I was not thinking of girls but my classes (no I am not lying), and it seems that my luck with girls may have taken off.

In my chemistry class there are a couple of tall girls (one seems to be 5'6 5'7 and the other seems to be 5'8, 5'9") in it that uh got my attention real quick. The shorter one of the two sat next to me and most certainly made eye contact with me. The taller one did as well. There is also this girl that is 5'5" that was looking at me pretty much non stop as when ever I saw her looking at me she would meet my eyes for a couple of seconds and then look down and then repeat.

I could not talk to any of them, but I was not expecting this at all. I think I be doing some experiments in chemistry if you know what I mean.

I just hope I have better luck this time around. If the shorter tall girl sits next to me I am going and try and make small talk or at least say something. The same goes for the other tall girl, and even for the short girl as well.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Chemistry is a lot of work. Forget about the girls unless they are smart and can help you with your work.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Chemistry is a lot of work. Forget about the girls unless they are smart and can help you with your work.
    Its a chemistry for non science majors, and plus I know a couple of things in chemistry already. But if something happens thats great, but I rather do a good job in the class.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I started college yesterday and I was not thinking of girls but my classes (no I am not lying),
    In my chemistry class there are a couple of tall girls (one seems to be 5'6 5'7 and the other seems to be 5'8, 5'9") in it that uh got my attention real quick.
    I see a discrepancy.

and why are you so obsessed with height?!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    Haha, I was wondering the same thing.

Especially bein' a short one myself, but that's quickly gone out the window.

anachronistic Guest
    When girls make eye contact with me, I don't assume they like me. Why? Because it happens so often, and it's too little to determine from.

I prefer girls the same height as me or within 5 inches.

It's brilliant how my bf seems to have just the right height and proportions suited to my own. Or maybe everyone thinks that about their SO.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Or maybe everyone thinks that about their SO.
    Uh, no.

Like I mentioned before.

I would prefer that I wasn't the one who had to get up on his tippy toes to kiss her.

Eh, whatever.

More to love.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I would prefer that I wasn't the one who had to get up on his tippy toes to kiss her.
    I always thought it was cute when my ex did that.

I wonder if those taller women dating shorter men think that it's cute.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    I wonder if those taller women dating shorter men think that it's cute.
    The last thing I want to be thought of...is "cute".

I much prefer...something along the lines as, "hot", "handsome", or "irresistible".

speaking of those words.. I never quite know what to call my bf. He says i'm beautiful, I say he's handsome, but is that really the equivalent? What do guys like to hear? I've called him cute, but I've explained that I don't mean in the fluffy bunny way.
    Last edited by Tiay; 18-01-07 at 08:04 AM.

He's never mentioned wanting to resemble anyone...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    That girl from Chicago that I've seen twice now (lucky both times =) ...6'. It's cool 'cause I don't have to bend in half to hug or kiss her.

Damn! How tall are you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I see a discrepancy.
    Its called being observant, and plus I was looking around seeing what the make up of the class was. I saw them and the other girls in the class as well as the guys. When class started I just payed attention to what the teacher said.

I am fine with dating a short girl. Its more that with my height I am more attracted to tall girls over the short ones. Part of it is that they have a better sense of what I have to deal with on a daily biases. I am not whinnying about being tall its more of something we would have in common or and understanding of. Plus I would not have to lean down 1 ft to kiss the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    When girls make eye contact with me, I don't assume they like me. Why? Because it happens so often, and it's too little to determine from.
    I know what your saying as I get eye balls all day long and at times I wish people would stop it. Ya I am tall get over it. If I get non stop eye contact from a girl I basically read it as that she may be interested, but would need other signs.

I prefer girls the same height as me or within 5 inches.
    Consider your self lucky then. Because if I did that then the shortest girl I would date would be 6'1" and I don't exactly see a lot of those that I am interested in.

I think he just wants someone who can see past his navel. Won't it be ironic if he falls for someone who is 5'2"?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast