+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Too late?

Too late?

ello ladies

Right, basically i met a girl about a year ago, she asked for my number so i gave it to her, we went out on a few small dates, movies etc. But it didn't really go nowhere lol.

Anywho, my mate came across her on myspace (say's she's single..) & i wouldn't mind hooking up again but wondering if a year is too long to speak to someone you didn't really know anyway.

So ladies, if a fella you liked & met some time ago decided to contact you to go out how would you feel?

If i should i'd like to text her, we were always textin eachother as she seems a bit shy on the phone, if so then what should it say.

Thanks!!

NO, it's not too late. I think it would be flattering to have someone remember me fondly enough to want to get back in touch- she might feel the same.

Worth a shot, anyway.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks for the reply, i'll do it in the week & let you know if she responded or not. I just thought maybe it's a bit weird seeing we wasn't that close but er hopfully she will be up for metting or something.

Oh & what would be good to start with, remember me?? lol

Toastyle.
    Last edited by Toadstyle; 24-01-07 at 01:25 AM.

Yes. It never be too late to love

I think it's important to know how things remained between you and her. Meaning after that few dates you just stopped calling each other, or she told you she is not attracted, or WHAT?
    [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL] [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com/blog"]COOL Valentine's Day E-Cards on this blog[/URL]

We just stop talking, i think she was attracted to me as she's the one that asked for my number a while back. But yer just wondering what i should say..

Um ,well, you could tell her you came across her on MySpace and wanted to get back in touch...
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Um ,well, you could tell her you came across her on MySpace and wanted to get back in touch...
    She would prolly think i was stalking her lol. If we do meet again then i want to make it special & more intresting, i took her to the cinema last time which was a bad move as when we came out it was cold & everything was shut so the mood wasn't really that exciting.

great planning!
    Last edited by Toadstyle; 25-01-07 at 02:42 AM.

Anyone with a MySpace profile has no business complaining about stalkers.
    Spammer Spanker

LOL!

Spose so.