+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "Shocking Truth"

"Shocking Truth"

Well i asked my friend to ask the girl i like and my friend is very close to the girl i like but closer too me. My friend lets call her G she asked the girl i like lets call her S. So G asked S i heard that you too are close so do u like him more than a friend but S just said i think he is a really cool person but at the same time he is werid. So see you guys for a while this raps up my long story if you read my other posts about this crazy girl demanding all the shoes. She doesn't like me just found out today and i am very hurt but hey I got to move on with life i cannot live in obssession everyday so tell me what you guys think. PRETTY PAINFUL HUH

You know what i don't even think you guys care anymore but whatever well i guess moving on is all i can do i cannot help but seeing her with some other guy and the dance is coming up but she is going with some other guy so life suxs for me right now.

That was painful to read. She thinks you are wierd...meh...I personally would not count her out yet...I have been called wierd pretty much by everybody. It is not like she called you stupid...wierd just means that she doesn't understand some of your behavior.
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 27-01-07 at 11:23 AM.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

dang i give props to The Great OV looks like someone does care around here but sorry i m giving up on her she is not worth the time no more she told me that i m cool but werid so that means she must of not like me.

Dude, she was never worth the time. She is a crazy, crazy bitch.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Dude, she was never worth the time. She is a crazy, crazy bitch.
    Way to lay down the smack Giga, I don't remember the other thread.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Oh, damn. This girl is classic. She's some kind of crack head, and he's all messed up about her.

Walk away, Undefeated heat! She's just a bullet you dodged.
    Spammer Spanker

hahah i agree with you Gigabitch lol looks like you ve been there for all my threads thanks alot well yeah i m basiclly really over her but seeing her talking about other guys still gets me nuts any advice how to ignore this but i am honestly over her.

I think this girl simply thought that you aren;t good enough for her...
    but scrap it as I think she deserve your heart either so you sohuld just whiff it away.
    Show her how good you are in life and she will regret

Yeah, she isn't worth it at all.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

hahah i luv hearing this well honestly i think it is actually my fault because in the begining she use to want to be with me all the time. The first mistake i did was flash my money and then when i ignored her because that is the type i am i m kinda awkward. When i like a girl and she approachs me i seem to ignore them at first. So now i just walk with my friend he and he always walks her to class and she doesn't hug me anymore all she does is just a little good bye wave so i think she is mad about the fact she wanted me but i didn't give her wat she wanted that is why she called me werid. Don't you agree.

Heh, so you are the ignoring type too?
    If you get your confidense together, you may try proving she was wrong, but if you no longer have interest in her, then... And besides, she does not deserve you if she has no longer interest in you too and doesn't want to know the cause of your behavior. I think smart people always know that book cannot be judged by its cover.
    I am in similar situation.
    Last edited by boobaa; 31-01-07 at 08:25 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Heh, so you are the ignoring type too?
    If you get your confidense together, you may try proving she was wrong, but if you no longer have interest in her, then... And besides, she does not deserve you if she has no longer interest in you too and doesn't want to know the cause of your behavior. I think smart people always know that book cannot be judged by its cover.
    I am in similar situation.
    Nice to see some old faces back here.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

hey, undef_heat. its like this, you wont really know if someone likes you unless YOU ask them yourself, otherwise they might think they are just being duped, so stand up for once.
    and listen, if you have anything against my beliefs just pm me...mmk?
    cause i dont really care enough anymore to respond in a thread...

-koolwhip

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefeated_Heat View Post
    PRETTY PAINFUL HUH
    Huh?

What's that?

I couldn't get past the part where you had yet to learn how to compose a proper paragraph.