+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Miracle of love

Miracle of love

Wouldn't it be nice if we........

The all time popular song from beach boy were playing while I got off the train in the same boring Monday.

Actually, this song could be my most favorite one because I really like its melody.

Unfortunately, its lyric is kind of making me sick.

After I broke up with my girlfriend, I really don't feel like loving anyone again. Being an honest man doesn't always turn out to be happy. The world is always grey and the life is always blue....

I got out from the train station and crossed the road at the same crowded junction to the office where is located at the opposite side of the road. While I was busy crossing the road, I heard the incredibly sweet voice calling me from the back. "Ben" I wasn't sure at first that someone was really going to call me. I did not turn my face back because I was in the middle of the dangerous street. However, I looked back to the direction of original voice when I get to the opposite side.

I thought at the moment that I saw the angel. The beautiful girl who called me was sitting in the car. It's like in the MV that all other components in my eyesight are totally blurred but only her I clearly saw. She was a very beautiful girl.

We didn't have a chance to talk because the traffic light turns green and she had to move. I didn't recognize who the girl was but it seems that she knows me very well.

I decided to forget it. No use to think about because I will not see her again in my life time anyway.

My short romantic incident became a funny topic among the colleagues while we are waiting for the elevators to go down for lunch.

It was so crowded as usual.

I was talking to my colleagues about the football while the elevator's door is opened. Being a gentleman, I pushed the button and let all the female go first. The elevator is full of people and it seems that I have to wait for another one. The door was closing as I release the button. Strangely, I felt one pair of eyes staring hard at me from inside the elevator.

I turn to the eyes and, all of sudden, I saw the lady in the morning staring at me.

Oh god. We met again.

It's too late to penetrate myself into the elevator unless I snatch the old lady's hair and replace her. She spoke with her lip asking me whether I worked here or not. I was able to read her lip and nodded. The elevator closed. I happened to smile…… almost laugh.

It seems that the new chapter of my love story has just begun.

In the afternoon, I was intensively thinking about her. I still didn't recognize who she was but again she seems to know me very well. I knew that she's working in the same building as me but it didn't help much for such a gigantic building here.

I decided to leave everything to the cupid and start clearing up the pile of work in front of me. I checked my email. Everything seems to be normal until I saw one email. The subject looks like another spam emails saying

"Hi Ben so glad to see you again"

I was about to delete it if I didn't glance to the sender name. It was a strange but very familiar name "Falerryne Jacob" I recognize this name only after a few seconds. I tried to put together the jigsaws.

"Oh My god"

I was crying out loud. The mystery was solved. How many people in the world would have such a strange name.

Falerryne was my close, really close, high school friend. We walk back home together almost everyday. We had such a good old time together before graduation and never met again for almost 10 years!!! I didn’t want to call it the first love because we were so very young at the time but I remember that we have the best time together. It was one of the happiest periods in my life. The period I always want to retrieve it back.

Alright, let's prove it. I thought and opened the email.

There was nothing except one link [url]http://www.kinglishschool.com/friendtest/fairly_test[/url]

It seem like I have no choice but follow the link. Inside, it looked like some kind of quiz or questionnaire. The 3 questions quiz is a bit silly but could really make me laugh.

1. Do you know who I am? (If the answer is 2 please continue to the second question)
    A. Yes, the annoying girl who called you in the morning.
    B. Very familiar........
    C. Do I have to?

2. Think and answer. Who I am? (If the answer is 2 please continue to the third question) A. Your soul mate in the last life
    B. Your old time pal in school
    C. The second cousin of your mother-in-law who is the sister of your aunt's nephew

3. So what ya gonna do handsome?
    A. Call back Miss Fairly now..
    B. Go home take half day off.
    C. Contact your supervisor for sexual harassment.

Now the mystery is solved. This is one of the biggest coincidences in my life. My very close old friend got a job in the same company as mine.

I answered those questions, checked her contact number from employee repository list and dial… to begin the new chapter of my love story.
    Test your Love one
    [url]http://www.kinglishschool.com/friendtest[/url]

Oh, that was really cute. I'd say it was childish, but the fact that you were friends in high school makes her sending you a questionnaire really funny and clever.

Good for you!
    Spammer Spanker