+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She was interested before but now

She was interested before but now

Now she says she doesn't like me more than a friend and im really confused on what the hell happened. She even cancelled the date.

History:
    I started talking to her over myspace, I found her profile and thought she looked pretty cool so I added her. I told her I have talked to her in the past before and this really caught her attention. Me and her talked for a bit, we talked about our Jobs, love life and what we do for fun. We asked each other a bunch of questions and such to get to know each other better.

So eventually I asked her for her number and she said she was thinking the same thing. So we exchanged numbers and eventually she ended up calling me.

The phone chat wasn't so bad, although I did have this weird accent that I seriously hated, she said she didn't mind and that she liked it. I asked her if she liked anyone and she said she liked 2 other guys. I asked her if there was anyone else. She said she kinda liked me so far. So yea, we talked about our Jobs, our hatred towards traffic and a bit of our love life and what she does with her day and such.

So yea, we talked on the phone a few times and we actually planned on meeting at a Starbuck for Coffee on Saturday.

Which was like a week away at the time but I didn't mind. Gave me plenty of time to prepared

for some odd reason though, my weird line was acting weird and it took me a few days to get that fix so I had to call her at a different place to get a hold of her over the phone.

One time though, I called her 1 night and she said she couldn't talk because she was at the emergency's. She said it was nothing serious or anything and that it was nothing. She said it was something with her stomach.

So I emailed her about it later on tonight and she said its nothing and that she appericate me checking up on her.

So I called her again the next night and I was tired as hell and she was babysitting, the chat was actually kinda boring, although I was still able to make her laugh, just once though. so yea...her phone died and that was it.

the tension fade.. in the beginning she seemed really interested, but now she has cancelled a date and doesn't sound as enthusiastic

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=16310[/url]

Read that link and start from the bottom, although I did get a few replies, just ignore them as they don't know the whole story. Start from the bottom and read your way to the top on the first post.

So what the hell happened? why did she change her mind?
    Last edited by David12; 27-01-07 at 10:40 AM. Reason: MIstake

what you got to do mate is make them interested become a good friend take it slow, the best thing to do is talk in person, and if you dont get this girl dont take it to hard you will find another

btw - i think she likes you

ok well the fixed the link so you can read that now
    Last edited by David12; 27-01-07 at 10:40 AM.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=16310[/url]

or if you guys don't want to scroll up I'll post it here as well

Please someone help me with this, Im so heart broken, is there anything I can do? is there anyway I can fix this????????

Jesus, Aaron. You know what we all think. You're going to have to stop it with the MySpace. Go to rehab or something.

MySpace = BAD. Do you need electroshock therapy?
    Spammer Spanker

Step 1. Delete your Myspace.
    Step 2. Erase your memories involving Myspace.
    Setp 3. Live happily ever after.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you see a pattern here?

David12 how many times do we need to say it. GET OFF MYSPACE. How freaking hard is that to understand? If you want to meet people thru the net go to a freaking dating site shit.