+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just another LOVE story... (my love story)

Just another LOVE story... (my love story)

Hi there.
    My problem story is rather long and you might find it somewhat boring so..
    I'm a 22 years old university senior. My university is in another country than the one I live in. I only have about a month to finish my final exams and finally get back home to start building my future and to help my family. Before I took the flight to join my new univesity, I made things clear to myself that I'm only going there for the degree and NOT FOR ANYTHING ELSE! because I had to finish quickly and go back to improve the quality of life of my family as well as to start my career life.
    My story began about two and a half years ago when I was a sophomore. I was sitting and waiting for my class and then, there she entered, a new frishman girl who entred my heart as she walked through that door... anyway when I first saw her, I realized that she is the one! she is the girl that i'm willing to spend the rest of my life with! Of course back then I started to make the first moves, as we talked alittle, and made alittle walks together, things seemed to be pretty much perfect. Then I realized that this thing is going no where, it's facing a dead end. We live in two separate countries, I still don't have a clear future, besides I still have to help my familly "Financially and Emotionally by being there" as soon as I graduate. So before things got evolved, I started to put lines and we ended up beeing "just friends".
    Through the next two years, my love for this girl has grown rapidly and day by day...I just couldn't get over my feelings. I realized during the last two years that I love this girl so much that I would do anything for her! I finally found what is called "true love" with her.
    As I mentioned before, my journey in collage is almost over and I will soon be home, but I don't seem like I have gotten over this girl. I'm still deaply in love with her and I don't know what to do to forget her. For almost two years, I've tried everything to make myself believe that it's over and I need to move on but the thought of leaving her for the rest of my life is killing me!
    Now I reached the idea of forgetting about her and not to make my heart control my destiny, but then I realize that by doing that, I would have to live with this feeling for the rest of my life! and I'm afraid that by doing that , I might be doing the biggest mistake of my life...
    What should I do?! any suggestions?

P.S.: I'm new here and this is my first post...and forgive my spelling mistakes!
    Last edited by A-GAME; 29-01-07 at 04:45 AM.

Come on people! any thoughts? I'm dying here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does she love you as much as you love her?

Your first duty is to your family, it seems as if they really need you. If you were older i woudl say marry her and bring her back with you, but that is not really an option. So maybe, you can try a long distance thing, go back now begin your life, visit her during this time. And when you've established yourself, and both of you are ready maybe you can marry her.

To be honest, giving up everything for her, is too bookish. You need to make something of yourself, in order to be able give her something!

Of course all this depends on so many things, as my advice makes a lot of assuptions.

Well, I don't think that she has any feelings for me because I made sure that things won't go that far so that she won't get hurt when I leave.
    As for the long distance thing, it's really not an option. It would be very hard for me specially in my first years of establishing myself and besides, what if I failed to build myself? I would be kept her waiting for nothing!
    I kinda made up my mind that I will just forget the whole thing but the problem is that I love her sooooooooo much and it doesn't seem like I'm gonna forget about her anytime soon or even later!
    I'm afraid that this thing would affect my future love life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

talk to her about it, and you need to decide to either stop teasing yourself or try being with her even if you have to live far away, because then if it does fail you know you tried so you will stop sitting in your chair thinking 'what if' and 'what do i do?'.
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Well I think you've answered your own question! You're future love life will be affected in that, it will take a while to get over her, but your young and u'll forget her, even if it seems impossible to comprehend that right now!

Lol I'm your age but I have had this feeling before so I can tell you. I also have a friend who destroyed himself in the love of a girl who just used him. So please don't be that!

Cheer up though! and go home to your family and get crack-a-lacking on that life of yours!

I just want to ask why people do that? why do they go outside of their country to go to school when there is probably a good school where you live, unless you live in starving Africa or something. I live in Chicago and I have no problem going to UIC even though I can be accepted into some larger name schools. Wai,t it says Kuwait under you location...man, I don't even know where the hell that is so nevermind.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    I just want to ask why people do that? why do they go outside of their country to go to school when there is probably a good school where you live, unless you live in starving Africa or something. I live in Chicago and I have no problem going to UIC even though I can be accepted into some larger name schools. Wai,t it says Kuwait under you location...man, I don't even know where the hell that is so nevermind.
    Kuwait is a small country south to Iraq...the very same place that was invaded by MF Saddam in 1990. We don't have alot of universities here unless you get a really, really high grade in high school or you are extremely wilthy! So in my case, as the case of many others, I had to go abroad for collage. I went to Kingdom of Jordan...and if you look at a map you will find it east of Israel and south of Syria.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks P1kaboo. Your words are really helpfull. I just hope that I'm doing the right thing and that I'll be able to forget her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Kuwait?

Badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Kuwait?

Badass.
    What are you getting at? What exactly do you mean?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LostNotFound Guest
    tell her or do something before you leave. or you'll be spending the rest of your life thinking what if. and if she says yes then plan your next move and if she says no you can move on?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    What are you getting at? What exactly do you mean?!
    I think it's cool you're from Kuwait.

Calm yo'self fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I think it's cool you're from Kuwait.

Calm yo'self fool.
    Oh, I didn't know..... Man, I feel stupid!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was just kidding, I know where Kuwait is. I was just trying to make it sound very small in that there might be little schools there. Sort of like I feel like saying "You guys have computers there?! damn! I thought you lived in caves" ofcourse I know that is not true...yet...I would say it anyways lol.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast