+ Follow This Topic

Thread: People from all over the world. [help plz]

People from all over the world. [help plz]

Ok, so..
    As you see, I'm new and I'm really not sure if I should write this here.
    Anyway, sorry for my english (it's too bad, I know!), but at least I could try to tell you for what the hell is that topic. (:

Well.
    You know, St. Valentine is coming and after all I like this holiday. Me and my boyfriend are together for more than an year and I really wanna do something sweet for him, so he could remember it even after some years. And trust me, he is worth it. (:
    So, I read thousands of ideas in other forums, but I really didn't like any of them. Finally, I found something interesting and thought it could be great if I do it.

And, I guess it's time to ask you.. for help? *shy*
    The main idea is to write on a sheet of paper something saying that I love him and make a photo of it near some interesting and famous places in your town. So, when I bring together all the photos all around the world, I could tell him that now all the world knows I love him. (: It's really romantic and I think he'd simply love it. I found people, who wanna help me in my country and I'm really glad, but I need some more. (:
    So, if you have a camera and want to do somenthing kind, please write me a message here and I will tell you the rest of the plan. I do need you, people. (:

Thanks for the reading and again, sorry for the english. *shier*
    Last edited by 7twenty7; 30-01-07 at 05:19 AM.

Don't be shy, your English is great.

I think your idea is very original and nice. Reminds me of something memorable I received at a birthday party. Only thing I have to say is that this present you have really signifies that you are interested in the long-haul, those feelings could make him a little uncomfortable, they could also spur his interest more. Either way, only one way to find out.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    Don't be shy, your English is great.

I think your idea is very original and nice. Reminds me of something memorable I received at a birthday party. Only thing I have to say is that this present you have really signifies that you are interested in the long-haul, those feelings could make him a little uncomfortable, they could also spur his interest more. Either way, only one way to find out.

Good luck.
    Right, I was scared of that kind of answer.
    Thanks for all, but I need photos and.. I think that it wouldn't be so hard for someone in a big country to help me with that.
    I love the idea and I'm sure he'd love it too, I'm not looking for an approval. Just needed help.