+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex buddies?

Sex buddies?

You're my guy friend. You've been giving me presents, calling me to hang out, and saying I'm hot for almost a year now. I ask you to be my date for a dance party, and you say yes.

Now, both of us hate dance parties. I'm planning to ask if we can instead hang out at your house, watch movies, order a pizza, get smashed, and (implied) get a little fresh. However, I don't want to go out with you.

Will you like this?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like he actually LIKES you, so I think you should leave him alone and not f*ck with his heart. It is too easy to get meaningless sex to resort to such careless disregard of his feelings.

My two cents.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by chica1x2 View Post
    You're my guy friend. You've been giving me presents, calling me to hang out, and saying I'm hot for almost a year now. I ask you to be my date for a dance party, and you say yes.

Now, both of us hate dance parties. I'm planning to ask if we can instead hang out at your house, watch movies, order a pizza, get smashed, and (implied) get a little fresh. However, I don't want to go out with you.

Will you like this?
    Wait, arn't you going out with somebody?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, don't start ****in' him unless he knows your stance towards him.

Even then I don't think it's a good idea.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chica1x2 View Post

Will you like this?
    No. You should give him all his shit back so he can sell it on ebay, and get his money back.

Why are women so cruel?

I got dumped earlier this week, probably less than 24 hours after posting about the whole love/hate thing. Apparently he was getting that vibe too and didn't want to waste time with someone he wouldn't be happy all the time with.

As for my friend, yeah, I guess it's kind of bitchy. I'm just tired of having to deal with broken feelings that always seem to come with relationships and thought this could be a good compromise. I don't want to cause MORE though. You're all right, if doing this would be ****ing around (in the bad sense) with him, it's pretty stupid. I'd hate to lose a friend and a boyfriend in the same week.

Thanks guys, I could have really messed up.

wow, I guess it depends on the dude. I'd be extatic about the offer. So long as you're being straight up with the guy. As in, MAKE THINGS COMPLETELY CLEAR, without implications. just come out and say it, then I think it's cool.

First, she said "get a little fresh" not "**** him". I'm guessing she's very young. Anyway, I think he'd be fine with that but it will seem a little weird. Why not go to the dance party as originally planned? Then, you've been out on a "date" and can start building a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26 View Post
    First, she said "get a little fresh" not "**** him". I'm guessing she's very young. Anyway, I think he'd be fine with that but it will seem a little weird. Why not go to the dance party as originally planned? Then, you've been out on a "date" and can start building a relationship.
    No, I meant **** him. At this point it's not happening though - I see him as a friend and don't want a relationship with him. It was just going to be for the purpose of messing around. At this point we're just going as friends and will leave it there.

just **** him

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonROd View Post
    just **** him
    In the ass.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

i was also recently dumped for whatever that's worth. i say **** him.

Well, what do YOU want, chica?
    Spammer Spanker

All you have to do is say 'I'm not looking for a boyfriend' before you start anything and then you can react accordingly to his reaction, if hes cool with a physical and friendly relationship its a go, if he cant handle not having emotional attatchment more than friends than its a NO go. That easy.
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

If you are going to **** him be upfront and honest but remember that he will probably regret it. You don't need to **** him you need to talk to him about your feelings if you trust him. Friends can be great emotional support. Having sex won't help anyways. You have to deal with your feelings straight on and get it resolved.