+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: from a guy for the guys

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Masturbation is a sin, huh?

What if it isn't "sexual self pleasuring" and more along the lines of just trying to de-juice yourself so you can actually think? The male mind is literally floating on a sea of testosterone. Don't relieve the pressure and you'll go bonkers.
    Aren't you all against masturbation anyway?

alright lemme get this strait

the "jerking off sin" is under the 1st commandment. "You shall not have other gods before your god" which subs into "idols and worship stuff" which subs into pictures.

therefore, its not right to ######## because God gave you Women which you are supposed to mate with to make babies. Sex isnt here just for fun, but then again, i am very religious.

which brings me to another point:
    I am very religious

which brings me to yet another point...
    CAM? yeah, koolwhip is my nickname because of my hair. I was helping paint a house once and some paint got on my hair, which was white paint. My hairdo at the time, was a fohawk. Because i was sweating, the gel wilted and then my hair was kinda puffy, which the paint got on. My friends said it looked like koolwhip, so, koolwhip was therefore dubbed.

yes it is akin to killing
    and listen, if you have anything against my beliefs just pm me...mmk?
    cause i dont really care enough anymore to respond in a thread...

-koolwhip

id like to also mention that

"ITS JUST MY OPINION"

im very religious, ok and i accept other people who are atheist or muslim because i have no problem with that. they have their beliefs and i have mine, just my opinion to state that and i felt that i should, and could, under my rights here at the love forum.

so STICK THAT IN YOUR JUICE BOX AND SUCK IT

-koolwhip

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by koolwhip View Post
    which subs into "idols and worship stuff" which subs into pictures.
    No it doesn't.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright lemme get this strait

the "jerking off sin" is under the 1st commandment. "You shall not have other gods before your god" which subs into "idols and worship stuff" which subs into pictures.
    '

You are stretching it there. Your interpretation would have had more weight if you argued about the prohibition against onanism. Not all masturbation takes place with photos (unless you are "worshipping" a picture of a penis).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

He still didn't answer my question.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Everyone has their own trick to lasting. Ive found in my experiences, that if you work your body so hard its like exercise then you no longer worry about cumming and just please your woman.
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    '

You are stretching it there. Your interpretation would have had more weight if you argued about the prohibition against onanism. Not all masturbation takes place with photos (unless you are "worshipping" a picture of a penis).
    well um see, thats exactly what im saying. read your eighth grade religion text books, its basic theology people cmon...
    and im not taking this towards anybody who doesnt want to.

-koolwhip

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well um see, thats exactly what im saying. read your eighth grade religion text books, its basic theology people cmon...
    Prohibition against masturbation isn't a part of most theology books. I suggest you look into Maslow's heirarchy of needs and see where sex lies. I think you will see why so many religiously rigid people have troubles attaining the upper levels of the pyramid.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

He STILL didn't answer my question.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

on second thought...id like to restate my answer, and i think thiss'll be a slap in the face....for me, someone should come and beat me up right now is what im saying...

but its only *partly* of the first commandment...

its the commandment which states" do not commit adultary"...

but its still an unforgivable sin.

-koolwhip

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    on second thought...id like to restate my answer, and i think thiss'll be a slap in the face....for me, someone should come and beat me up right now is what im saying...

but its only *partly* of the first commandment...

its the commandment which states" do not commit adultary"...

but its still an unforgivable sin.

Don't be so sensitive. Here is a piece of good advice for you: if you are going to bring up religious arguments to support your point of view, be prepared to have those arguments challenged, and don't assume you are the only one who knows something about theology..

i didnt, i just felt that i had to state my opinion, which i did, then some arguments came up, so i answered.

oh, and here come all the "told you so" comments...

neways, im gonna stop posting in this forum, good luck on finding out what you want to know dood

-koolwhip

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ...I suggest you look into Maslow's heirarchy of needs and see where sex lies. I think you will see why so many religiously rigid people have troubles attaining the upper levels of the pyramid.
    gaaa! *sudden flashback to last years marketing exam*

me and a classmate came up with a way to remember it;

Physiological needs: sex

safety needs: condom

social needs/sense of belonging: commitment

and I forgot what esteem needs and self actualisation was for..

neways, im gonna stop posting in this forum, good luck on finding out what you want to know dood
    aw, don't sulk. we like having diverse opinions to argue about. that's what all the fun is about.

I have a question btw; if masturbation is so sinful, then why do many young children (say, 2 year olds) discover masturbation by themselves? They have no idea about sex or sexuality yet, they're just doing it because in the process of tugging at toes and ears, they recognise that the genitals are different and are simply more fun than other body parts.

I was just wondering, do you guys practice lasting longer when you jerk off? so that you can pleasure your woman longer? when I used to jerk off it was more of a wham bam thank you mam but lately I've been "training" and holding back my orgasms to last longer
    I'm in agreement with NeoSeminole. If he sees sex as lobster tail and fine wine, I see masturbation like something out of a vending machine-quick, convenient, and momentarily satisfying.

I think practicing will help you determine your "point of no return" better, which will help you realize when to slow down while lovemaking, and in turn, prolong the sexual experience. But I know of no hand that feels like a vagina (and if there was, I'm sure it would be too late to get on the transplant list).

You could start your research with Kegel exercises and jelqing, which are supposed to be good for both penis health and staying power.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast