+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: from a guy for the guys

from a guy for the guys

I was just wondering, do you guys practice lasting longer when you jerk off? so that you can pleasure your woman longer? when I used to jerk off it was more of a wham bam thank you mam but lately I've been "training" and holding back my orgasms to last longer

I don't take longer to "train myself" so to speak. I just do it to prolong the experience b/c it feels good. You don't eat lobster tail in 2 bites or gulp down fine whine, do you?

anachronistic Guest
    No. I get myself off in about 2 minutes. Sex for me lasts around an hour, though.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xhopelessroman View Post
    I was just wondering, do you guys practice lasting longer when you jerk off? so that you can pleasure your woman longer? when I used to jerk off it was more of a wham bam thank you mam but lately I've been "training" and holding back my orgasms to last longer

On behalf of your future partners, I thank you. All men should do this unless they have problems with not being able to ejaculate at all.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No. **** no. Usually it is a speedy process before school or work..or bad.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Practice? No. Jerking off is about getting things done and over with so that you can get your mind back around work.

Sex. I don't see why it is soo difficult for guys to control themselves. It's easy not to cum too quickly. Just don't get overly excited about having sex. If you really want to prevent early cumshots, concentrate on making her happy (meanwhile, think about the "endgame"....i.e., what she's gonna do when you break up with her)...kinda of reminds me of that line from Fast Times at Ridgemont High when Spicolli crashes the car, to quote out of context....first she's gonna shit, then she's gonna 'kill' ya

Anyway, keep your mind miles away, focus on keeping her humming towards the best orgasm she's ever had....and you'll have no problem not shooting your load too quickly. No need to practice during masturbation, dude

see, im religious, so, id just like to say, jerking off is against one of the commandments and is a very mortal and unforgivable sin...atleast, for all the christians here.
    and listen, if you have anything against my beliefs just pm me...mmk?
    cause i dont really care enough anymore to respond in a thread...

-koolwhip

Quote Originally Posted by koolwhip View Post
    see, im religious, so, id just like to say, jerking off is against one of the commandments and is a very mortal and unforgivable sin...atleast, for all the christians here.
    Please Please don't make me vomit all over.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Another reason why I am glad to be an Atheist.

see, im religious,
    and so therefore I think I'm better than you you heathen.

so, id just like to say, jerking off is against one of the commandments
    You mean these?

The Ten Commandments
    You shall have no other Gods but me.
    You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
    You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
    You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.
    Respect your father and mother.
    You must not kill.
    You must not commit adultery.
    You must not steal.
    You must not give false evidence against your neighbour.
    You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour.
    Doesn't seem to be listed.

and is a very mortal and unforgivable sin...atleast, for all the christians here.
    Now this is simply not true. In fact out of all the Christian religions the only major ones to uphold this as a sin are the Catholics and the Mormons.

I think this all comes from a rather poor interperatation of the story of Onan (son of Judah). There are a lot of arguments here so why don't you start doing some research for yourself and not blindly preaching dogma to people.

Now perhaps being a Christian should be about following the lifestyle example of Jesus Christ as set out in the New Testament, e.g. forgiveness, tolerance and understanding, but what would I know. I'm sure it is in fact about conversion by the sword........much like Islam.

Yea, like you don't do it....BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

That's a mortal sin? Really? Akin to murder?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnord View Post

Doesn't seem to be listed.

Those are just the "top ten". There are lots more commandments in the bible. 613 to be exact. But mortal sin? I don't know about that. I think it is a matter of interpretation.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Masturbation is a sin, huh?

What if it isn't "sexual self pleasuring" and more along the lines of just trying to de-juice yourself so you can actually think? The male mind is literally floating on a sea of testosterone. Don't relieve the pressure and you'll go bonkers.

If you don't jerk off then why'd ya pick a nickname like "koolwhip" ?

That would either be a euphemism for what you're doing in your pants right now or it would indicate that you are a sado-masochist who likes to use whips during sexual fantasies (cool whips, no less).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast