+ Follow This Topic

Thread: first kiss, first time etc

first kiss, first time etc

do women forget the guys they kiss the first time, have sex with the first time? cause I have fallen in love with the love of my life. we just know that we are perfect for each other - some people may have been lucky enough to experience this feeling. neither of us are virgins and we are going to wait for our honeymoon (we do everything but have vaginal sex, which to some may seem pointless - but I think entering a woman will be fulfilling on so many levels and it will be special).

so anyways - do these past sweet hearts always have a place in your heart?

a bit jealous but mostly curious

I think this sort of thing obviously varies from person to person, but its probably similar for men ad women, too. Do YOU still hold a place in your heart for past flames?

I still remember past interests and I think I'll always remember them fondly (unless they turned out to be assholes), but that doesn't mean that the memory of a past flame could in any way compete with my current romantic interest. I suspect it's that way for a lot of people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that sounds about right. I guess everyone has someone they think about from their past once in a while

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, we all do.

Quote Originally Posted by xhopelessroman View Post
    that sounds about right. I guess everyone has someone they think about from their past once in a while
    Or obsess over.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Hmm I just broke up with my first "girlfriend," in a relationship that lasted for a day... She was the first girl I held hands with.. and I was two weeks short of getting my first kiss from her, which is good, i guess.

I think I'll remember this fact for the rest of my life, but its not like I'm going to obsess over it 50 years later

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    lasted for a day..
    hehehehehe...............
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

For me, my first love was sweet. He was my high school boyfriend and I thought he was great.

Later, I realized he was an emotional vampire and when I fell in love with my college boyfriend, he totally blew my high school boyfriend out of the water. I almost never think about him any more.
    Spammer Spanker

yes. i didn't think it would be feasible to be maintaining my 4.0 while taking double the number of classes my university allows me to take while being the president of student council.

anachronistic Guest
    I doubt I will forget my virginity-losing experience. She cried and pushed me away, and it was rather a heart-breaker. I wish it was more special than that.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My first time was forgettable. It was with this girl I only vaguely knew. She didn't go to my school, but she used to go to the same parties I did. Anyway, I bumped into her at the mall while skipping class and we hung out for a while. Went to the food court to eat and we started talking. She asked if I was a virgin. I asked if she was, cuz if she wasn't, neither was I. She said yes, so I admitted that I was too. Then she asked if I wanted to stay a virgin. My reply was along the lines of, "Oh hell no." And so we snuck off to her house and took care of business. Mainly we did it just so we could say we weren't virgins anymore.

If only they could all be so nonchalant.
    Last edited by Gribble; 23-02-07 at 09:16 PM.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think I'll always remember my first kiss and also my first time having sex. Thats just how it is even if the guys themselves weren't all that memorable. My first kiss was when I was 16. I was playing spin the bottle w/ some friends. My one guy friend kissed me and then we started getting feelings for each other. It wasn't long after that we actually kissed for real.

As for my first time having sex, that was quite a few yrs later, when I was 20. It was with my bf at the time, and it was more curiousity then anything. It was over pretty fast and I remember thinking the whole time: "thats what everyone makes a big fuss about?" The good thing though is that I found other bfs to be more fullfilling in that area and it got A LOT better!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....