+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Really Don't Know What To Do

I Really Don't Know What To Do

I really don't know what to do...i really need help

My ex broke up with me for already about 1 year ago...but my feelings for her have not changed at all...but her character had changed to the kind whereby i really cant accept...

After the broke up...i kind of got other girls as my gf...but not long after....i broke up with them...i realise the person i love most and could not forget is still her...my ex...well..i tend to fall in love with others very easily...i just couldn't help but to like wanting to get close to them and make them my gf...

But sometimes when i quiet down and think about it...i really still miss and love my ex a lot...i am in a lost..i don't know what to do at all...i keep falling in love with other girls and wanting to get close to them...i want to control that but i always fail..what should i do..my ex told me we could not be together ever again...but i just cant accept this...i really love her alot..
    please help me.....

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well, first and foremost, you're going to have to get over your ex. she has distinctly told you that you're not going to have another relationship with her so why try? it's true that one day she might turn her face the other way and accept you again, BUT most likely she will forget about you. she's not planning on having anything with you again and you're going to have to accept that.

secondly, you shouldn't compare your gfs to your past ones. it's not fair to the new gf that she is being compared to a past relationship. she doesn't deserve to be compared with other girls. the aspects that are missing in what your old gf had, is where the new gf will lack but she will have other qualities that your old gf didn't. always keep that in mind. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...