+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I trippin'? Help

Am I trippin'? Help

My guy has a female friend. She was their before, and I don't want to put him in a tight situation by asking him to choose.

One day She had went to his house and left her lotion bottle in the bathroom. When I saw it the next day, he said nothing went on and she probably forgot it. However, I couldn't leave it alone cause my guts wouldn't let me leave it alone. As I questioned him more, he told me that maybe she did do it on purpose. The reason being is cause he use to date her friend and she wants him to get back with her. So I guess she wanted to start drama between him and I.

To me it's like, that' very childish... I feel as if now that he's in a committed relationship she shouldn't be there while I'm not there, if that's the type of person she is. He couldn't agree to it... However, he told me that he "checked" her. Which I don't believe.

Up until one of my male friends showed interest in me. Now he doesn't have a problem with my suggestions. What should I do?

Another thing is after that incident happened, he continued talking to her... up until a few days ago... He hasn't spoken about her or to her... At least not in my presence. What's going on with that?

Oh, and I don't know if this means anything but he calls their friendship a "relationship".

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He checked her? What does that mean?

My guy has a female friend.
    Not a problem.

She was their before, and I don't want to put him in a tight situation by asking him to choose.
    Good for you.

One day She had went to his house and left her lotion bottle in the bathroom.
    Weird-arse girl behaviour but not his fault really.

When I saw it the next day, he said nothing went on and she probably forgot it. However, I couldn't leave it alone cause my guts wouldn't let me leave it alone. As I questioned him more, he told me that maybe she did do it on purpose. The reason being is cause he use to date her friend and she wants him to get back with her. So I guess she wanted to start drama between him and I.
    Ok. This is more problematic. He may or may not have done anything here. It's all suspicion really. The problem is, however, YOU cannot prove it one way or the other. It's really one of those things that depends on trust. Do you TRUST him? Your sceptisim in you post suggest that no you don't.

To me it's like, that' very childish...
    Agreed.

I feel as if now that he's in a committed relationship she shouldn't be there while I'm not there, if that's the type of person she is.
    You want him to abandon his friend because she doesn't like you but you don't want to force him to choose.

He couldn't agree to it... However, he told me that he "checked" her. Which I don't believe.
    He threatend to capture her King?

Up until one of my male friends showed interest in me. Now he doesn't have a problem with my suggestions. What should I do?
    This is disjointed you will have to eleborate.

Another thing is after that incident happened, he continued talking to her
    He talks to his friends?

... up until a few days ago... He hasn't spoken about her or to her... At least not in my presence. What's going on with that
    Are you sure you didn't ask him to choose?

Oh, and I don't know if this means anything but he calls their friendship a "relationship".
    Semantics

Either you trust him or you don't. If you don't talk to him, if that doesn't solve the problem move on. Sounds like you have jealousy issue.

One day She had went to his house and left her lotion bottle in the bathroom.
    While this might not be the case, it's fascinating how some women will leave items (earrings, lingerie, etc.) at a man's house as a form of claiming territory.

...if now that he's in a committed relationship she shouldn't be there while I'm not there...Up until one of my male friends showed interest in me. Now he doesn't have a problem with my suggestions... He hasn't spoken about her or to her... At least not in my presence. What's going on with that?
    Perhaps he is trying to avoid being a hypocrite. How could he possibly reason out being able to see his friend and tell you that he doesn't want you to see yours?

Realize that both of you have, and will most likely continue to have opposite sex friends. If you can't trust your significant other in situations like this, why would you have entered into a committed relationship in the first place?

are you pathologicaly jealous?

because it really sounds like it.

yep, geting him to leave one of his friends because you are insecure, thats a real good way to treat some one that is.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thefallenheart View Post
    are you pathologicaly jealous?

because it really sounds like it.

yep, geting him to leave one of his friends because you are insecure, thats a real good way to treat some one that is.
    if you revive one more ****ing thread, i'll report you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why are you threatening to tattle on newbies? It's not against the forum rules to bump an old thread... it is merely annoying.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why are you threatening to tattle on newbies?
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    it is merely annoying.
    you answered your own question.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It isn't against the rules. Maybe you should leave the moderating for the moderators.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    I'm *not* moderating.

no, you're just being a lilbitch again.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    no, you're just being a lilbitch again.
    No! Shut UP! Vashti keeps poking her ass into places where it doesn't belong.

so are you mr. "i'm gonna report you". quit being such a damn rat.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    so are you mr. "i'm gonna report you". quit being such a damn rat.
    Quit being such a damn sow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast