+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 8 Months.

8 Months.

Well, it has been 8 months now. It seems like we broke up yesterday,and i still have some mixed feelings about whole situation. It's hard to forget her for some reason! I just can't understand what did she have out of all this? and how can she be so cruel? But i guess it's everybodys question who's in my situation. There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but i don't know who. I'm getting by though, and hopefully will find the one soon. And this is another milestone for me. I will be without my Valentine this weekend!
    Last edited by SONOIL; 11-02-07 at 02:24 AM.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

I am sorry you and her broke up right now you have a broken heart and its so close to valentine day. I dont know what happened on valentine day try and hang out with some friends and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    I just can't understand what did she have out of all this? and how can she be so cruel?
    Who cares? You can't meet your new love until you put your old love behind you, and that has to include putting your hatred and dismay to rest as well. It's only been eight months, though. I'll bet by this summer, you're feeling much better.

And Valentine's Day sucks anyway. It's amateur day. It's for people who need to be told how and when to be romantic.

Don't worry. You'll find her, when you're ready.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    And Valentine's Day sucks anyway. It's amateur day. It's for people who need to be told how and when to be romantic.
    Thank you Giga, you as always at your best. We need more Gigabithches here! I SAID MORE!!!
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love