+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Orgasm

Orgasm

im new here and i joined this forum because i have a very little thing which is making me sick,i know this sounds stupid but this question is really bothering for a while and couldn't ask anyone else so please help me out

i wanted to ask you ladies do you always have your orgasm during intercourse? or by having oral?
    because to be honest with you i've never ever had my orgasm during intercourse cause my boyfriend always has his own earlier than me so i never had a chance to experience it, i always had mine with oral,i don't know what is the problem is it me or my bf that always is earlier than me.

so ill wait for your responses thanks

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not a girl, but I know enough about this stuff to know it's normal. Have you tried broaching the subject (very, very gently) with him?

You know what works for me? A half hour or so before getting down to business I'll sometimes masturbate. That way when I'm actually having sex it's a lot harder to reach orgasm. I can easily go hours like that. Maybe he could give it a shot next time.

congratulations, you're normal! Most women don't and/or can't orgasm from intercourse alone, not even if he's like gribble and can last for hours (though that technique is definitely still worth a shot; maybe you're lucky and are actually able to come from just intercourse, just takes a little more endurance?). To orgasm from intercourse you probably need either additional clitoral stim, or a guy who knows where the g-spot is and what to do with it. Supposedly g-spot orgasms come easier for women who have already given birth, though.
    Last edited by Tiay; 12-02-07 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You know what works for me? A half hour or so before getting down to business I'll sometimes masturbate. That way when I'm actually having sex it's a lot harder to reach orgasm. I can easily go hours like that. Maybe he could give it a shot next time.
    That was a terrible pun, Gribble.

Good idea, though. Sometimes it just takes a while. Also, you might want to try different positions- some girls do much better with the orgasms during intercourse if they're on top.
    Spammer Spanker

oh noez! I mad the pun too. oops.