+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mixed Signals

Mixed Signals

Theres a girl i know, lets call her jen, ive been receiving mixed signals from her and i feel confused over how to handle this case. Yesterday She invited me to stay over at her house, the mixed signals began when at the dinner table, she leaned over and touched my leg under it. Before that we just joked like two friends would, Then she invited me into her room and we just lied down watching a movie. She occasionally would look over at me when something romantic happened. Hell, at the dinner table. She was explaining how her dog nearly put her tounge in her mouth. As weird as it sounds...at the mention of that she winked at me.

Ive known this girl for a while and she has a very distant relation ship, she calls him her boyfriend but they rarely ever see each other and their phone conversations have become less frequent. when asking her if her boyfriend was coming over for valentines she replied with a very direct "I dont Think so" 3 months earlier i asked her out and she told me about her boyfriend that happens to be accross the country...has something grown between us over these 3 months and her boyfriend grown appart? this is a very confusing situation for me, most relationships i have had are very direct.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she has a boyfriend, stay away.

She's likely going to screw you over in the end, too. She likes you, but most likely only to the point where she can cheat on her boyfriend.

her friends say that shes decided that hes not her boyfriend and just hasnt told him yet...that relationship is preety much over and it seems shes focusing on me. good news then

Eeew. No, did you not even see what Mathias just wrote? Maybe sooner, maybe later, but someday she'll be treating you the way she's treatnig the other guy. You want to be with someone who doesn't have the common decency to break up with her boyfriend before making a play for someone else?
    Spammer Spanker