+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need HElp badly Please

Need HElp badly Please

Hi Guys so just couple of days ago i came back from visting my country india and while coming back i met this beautiful girl on the airport and we got started talking. so then in flight we had different seats so we switched seats and sat together and shared each our food that we brought on board from our country. so nayways we talked talked and then we had hold in singapore airport for 2 hours so we went out for coffee and i bought her coffee. after the holt we had different flights to u.s so we split but we took pictures as memories. now i live in San jose and she lives in L.A. so the problem is its been week since i've been back and i just cant stop thinking about her. i even called her up once(we exchanged info in the flight) but she was tired from long flight and she was also busy so we didnt really talk much . but she said she waould call me back but she hasnt yet its been 4 days. so now the problem is what do i do? i mean what do i do about my feelings? i really need help guys please i cant stop thinking about her. this hs never happend to me before please help how do i talk to her or should i call her back? if yes what should i say? please please please help.

If you called her and she told you she would call you back then the ball is on her side of the court. Overanalyzing your feelings isnt going to make her call you back. The best thing to do is hang out with friends and fill that emotional gap she created that way, or find another lady if possible. Either way, go sit down somewhere or take a nice bath/shower and find out why you cant stop thinking about her, do you want to be like this? It isnt bad to have good feelings about spending that time with her, but it is bad to create false feelings when overanalyzing what could be or what was. Be happy that you got to feel those things with her at the airport, maybe someday you will be in her town or something and you can get together again.
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Hey that's such a sweet story!

Well I think you should give it a week, I mean she must still be reeling from jet lag, and I'm sure her family have kept her buzy. Give it some time. If over a week passes and she doesn't call you back call her again. You don't wanna sound obsessive! From what you told me she obviously likes you too. So wait a while an dthen call her again.

Yes indeed. Your mind should take it slower. Give her a week then call again. Meanwhile you can also send her an unobtrusive text message asking her what's up.
    Why can't you stop thinking about her? What was so special about her that it turned your world upside down?

Life rarely gives you this kind of experiences. You are kind of blessed, you know..
    [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL] [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com/blog"]COOL Valentine's Day E-Cards on this blog[/URL]

One more vote for wait a week, then call her again.

When you call her, have a plan. Do you want to see her? Great, when? Do you have a plan B?

I like guys who make things happen.
    Spammer Spanker

help

Gigabitch like you said have a plan do you want to see her? but she lives 6 hours away from me i mean i am in san jose and she is in san diego and its far.the thing is how do i open up to her? how would i know if i'll have any chance with her can you or someone please tell me.thanks all of you for all this help.

Well, you don't have to have a plan for seeing her in person right away, but don't call her and say, "Uuuuh, ummmm. hi. Uhhhhh, how are you?"

Be decisive. Tell her about something interesting you did, or better yet, find some topic you think she'll like and present it to her like a gift. If she mentioned flowers, tell her you've been noticing them a lot more often since your conversation. Say that the food you ate together now reminds her of you every time you eat it. Find some way to let her know that you've been thinking about her and that you're interested in her.
    Spammer Spanker

ok souns good but i am still kind of nervous ill whatever you suggested Gigabitch but can you tell me like one thing or something that can really give her clue that i been thinking about her i mean i wana say it indirectly you know. i dont want to sound desperate. so please some more help need dont get frustrated with me please its my first time like this and iam ver very nervous.thtanks you for replying.

I've been around the block a few times. I'm divorced, the veteran of many love affairs, and neoseminole thinks I'm a dirty slut (thank you, neo, but you are wrong).

My best advice to you or anyone is this: Saying things indirectly is a waste of time. Humans have a difficult time understanding what's going on with one another as it is, and hoping someone you just net will take your sublte himts is pretty much the same as rolling dice.

Tell her you're interested. Tell her straight up. Don't mess around and don't try to talk yourself out of it.
    Spammer Spanker

Gigabitch, you tell him how YOU would like to hear a man in his situation on the telephone. What if his girl is shy or very traditional?

123, try to remember some cool or passionate issues you and her talked about during flight or coffee. "Hey, I was "whatever" yesterday and it reminded me of how you mentioned that XYZ thing..." find some light joke to warm the conversation..."I imagine how busy you have been...you should set an appointment with yourself sometimes soon"...
    Until then, you are living inside your mind, in a fantasy world. Not good at all.
    Again, do not rush things...reclaim the connection you and her already experienced...perhaps it's even better not to mention anything about seeing each other at this first follow up phonecall. Take back your special connection, and then meeting each other will seem the most natural thing in the world.
    [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL] [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com/blog"]COOL Valentine's Day E-Cards on this blog[/URL]

thnks all of you for helping me. i think i will tell her straight up tomorrow. because i cant live like this i have to know the yes or no answer soon. and i wana hear yes. and michael she is traditional girl.i really love this girl and i hope it work out for me. i just cant stop thinking about her i wish it was jus so easy to tell her how i feel bubt i am afraid she is going to say no. all the negative tthoughts come first in my mind and thats why i cant make a move i am so messed up right now. if there is anymore help you guys can do me then please pleasse do.thnak you all of you agian and again.