+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey ladies. How likely would you be to do this?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ask her out, but do it in a half serious, half joking sort of way. That way if she isn't interested she can let you down with a joke rather than a serious no that might hurt your feelings and screw up the friendship.

You might as well go for it. Otherwise someone else is going to move in on her and I imagine that would suck for you.

Quote Originally Posted by gu_babe View Post
    I was more curious at to why her reaction was 'GOTCHA!' when she saw you looking away from her thongs.

Did it maybe suggest to her that you are sexually interested in her?
    She told me just before saying that that she noticed I was comfortable when shopping with her in the lingerie department, and it was then she decided she'd push to see what it'd take to make me feel uncomfortable. So as a last resort, she held the thong at her waist and said "SO... how do you think I'd look in it!?" When I looked away laughing (and evidently I did turn a light shade of red) she yelled GOTCHA! as in, she got me feeling uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Ask her out, but do it in a half serious, half joking sort of way. That way if she isn't interested she can let you down with a joke rather than a serious no that might hurt your feelings and screw up the friendship.

You might as well go for it. Otherwise someone else is going to move in on her and I imagine that would suck for you.
    I sorta did that. Twice. Once I struck gold, then 2 weeks later she wanted to be friends longer. The second time I talked to her was about 6-7 weeks after we split, and I had no luck then either. *shrug* I think I'm about to just give up and let her come to me if she wants anything to happen. Besides, the ball is kind of in her court, and I don't want to be a nag and keep bugging her.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blue toxin View Post
    I sorta did that. Twice. Once I struck gold, then 2 weeks later she wanted to be friends longer. The second time I talked to her was about 6-7 weeks after we split, and I had no luck then either. *shrug* I think I'm about to just give up and let her come to me if she wants anything to happen. Besides, the ball is kind of in her court, and I don't want to be a nag and keep bugging her.
    Got a good head on yer shoulders.

Well I keep getting more and more warning signs, little by little. The more we talk, the more I learn about her. Evidently she's just rushed into all of her past relationships and gotten hurt, so that's why she wants to go so slow. I can't be mad at her for that, so I'll do what I can to be patient and see what happens.

In reality, I'm not exclusive to her, so if another chick came by, that's free game. But there's something about this girl. I feel like if anybody is going to be patient and get with her, it'll be me.

But, ahh, who knows. For all I know she may just look at me as a brother. But with some of the personal things we talk about, I seem to doubt that. I think there's something more beginning to develop... but we'll have to see.

For the time being I'm just being as patient as possible, and enjoying the time that I spend with her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123