+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to stop it

How to stop it

I went out with this guy I've known for a while really likes me, although I never actually talked to him. (we work in the same building)

So we went to a bar, got very drunk (both of us)
    Anyway went back to his, and slept with him

I actually dont like him in that way at all, i suppose it was due to the alcohol and he kept telling me how much he liked me.

I met up with him for coffee, and there was just nothing there. Hes talking about all this stuff into the future which kind of freaks me out

Thing is how do i put an end to it? Hes a nice guy, but theres nothing there.

(I dont sleep with someone on the first date normally, and am worried what people will think of me when he lets them know i slept with him then dumed him)

WOuld love your advice

Tell him you have herpes. It's the only way you can get rid of him and make him keep his trap shut about what happened.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy; 14-02-07 at 07:58 AM.

Thing is how do i put an end to it? Hes a nice guy, but theres nothing there.

(I dont sleep with someone on the first date normally, and am worried what people will think of me when he lets them know i slept with him then dumed him)

WOuld love your advice
    Hopefully this guy is not one to kiss and tell. Keep in mind that you could only dump him if this was in the context of a relationship.

Admit to him that the choices you made were under the influence of alcohol and that you don't share the same feelings he has.

There is no sense in trying to avoid it, as you will eventually have to come to terms with him. And if he is already discussing the future after a drunken night together, putting it off might leave him devastated instead of just disappointed.

Okay, while the Sphinx is giving you the right advice, the mature choice, I'm going to have to say that Charlie Boy is dead right about this too.

Could you do both? Take him by the hand, look deeply into his eyes, tell him you don't usually just bone somebody you just met and that, by the way, you have a scortching case of herpes?
    Spammer Spanker