+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is it safe?

Um.... tell me again what it is you find attractive about this spoiled brat of a guy?
    Spammer Spanker

lol yea i know, well, its like hes scared of the future, hes scared of going to collage, mostly bc of his dad, his dad puts a bunch of ideas in his mind, like that if johny doesnt go to the best collage, or do exactly what he says, he will fail at life and end up living in a card board box. But thats beside the point, his dads side of the famliy is rich and stingy, unloving people, alls they care about is money, and his moms famliy ( his parents are divorced) are just the oppisite, they are the most loving people you could ever meet....Its kinda like he has a split personality depending on where he is, when hes at his moms, things are Great and hes willing to talk about anything, but when hes at his dads its a whole differnt person at times..And he spoils me 24/7, imm really not that big into money though, surprize!,lol

In my experience, Daddy's Money can have a very emmasculating effect on men. You should see my drag-ass spoiled ex-husband.

I found that I had a really hard time respecting someone who had everything and chose to play video games instead of all of the amazing things he could have done with his opportunities. (He played EQ for several hours a day.)

Some advice: enjoy it, but don't count on it. Someday, you might want to turn around and try to find your own road. It can be a long walk out of Spoiled Brat Land.
    Spammer Spanker

whats EQ? yea he doesnt see that he has it soo damn easy, i get soo annoyed with his attitude sometimes, Is it a bad sign when he doesnt want to talk about somthing, or clams up, tries to change the subject?

Nah, just typical guy stuff. Don't expect him to be as communicative as you are- it's unfair.

EQ is EverQuest. Dorkiest, most boring game ever.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Nah, just typical guy stuff. Don't expect him to be as communicative as you are- it's unfair.

EQ is EverQuest. Dorkiest, most boring game ever.
    You, know.

That's funny.

Because in my relationship, I'm actually more communicative of my emotions than my girlfriend, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You, know.

That's funny.

Because in my relationship, I'm actually more communicative of my emotions than my girlfriend, hands down.
    I'm right there with ya

And seriously Oasis, your boyfriend sounds like a jackass. Why haven't you left him?
    Last edited by TDurden; 28-02-07 at 12:18 PM.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

hes not like that all the time, but when i want to talk about stuff he clams up, and gets defensive when i ask him why he doesnt want to talk about things. He used to be really open and emotional, hes says hes gotten comfortable, but i feel like its not fair, and im getting tired of his verbal attacks on me, like when i ask him not to play his game and talk to me on the phone at the same time, he says im being a bitch. I love his famliy, its like our famlies are all one mixed together, and hes perfect when hes around them,its just when hes at his dads he acts like a total ass hole,and if he does act like an ass at his moms, hes always apologising and asking me to forgive him. He plays call of dutey, BLEH! its sooo annoying, i feel like i come in second to his stupid computer

dump him.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    dump him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12