+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i was just like you until

i was just like you until

I was just like you people. I had a girl friend our relation was great it was equal from both of us until she met a guy. My world was changed I didn’t liked anything, I had no trust on any one, I couldn’t sleep. It was horrible unimaginable until a friend who was a Muslim and very concerned about my condition asked me that what do I know about his religion. I said most of you people are wild, liars, terrorists ect.. He said you know nothing about it. He just told me to do research about it on my own .Firstly I ignored him but the next time we met he gave me a website address ([url]http://www.ealim.net[/url]) he asked me to visit the non Muslims section of it. I still tried to ignored him but he insisted me and said that it might be my cure for me .He was true when i was there i say nothing that i heard before about Islam. Then I got interested in it and went deep in to its study. By now it felt to me that I am in love again. This time it was with the creator of the universe ALLAH (SWA). Now I am a Muslim enjoying the love in this love i get greater response for which i am ever thankful I am very thankful to ALLAH (SWA) that he showed me to the right path I can guarantee you that this is true love. I want you guys to just visit this site’s nonmuslim section as well i am sure you will be astonished come on its just a click away [url]http://www.ealim.net\nonmuslims\index.htm[/url]
    ascon

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's good that you've found your way of life, but i don't believe in religion. i feel that like christianity that tried to impose it's beliefs upon others, people should be left to believe that they want to. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...