+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official "What Happened on Valentine's Day" Thread.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

The Official "What Happened on Valentine's Day" Thread.

For anybody who wants to share what their special someone's did for them, or what you did for your special someone on Valentine's day. This way we don't have a bunch of wanks that are eager to make a bunch of different threads.

Oh, and for everybody who hates Valentine's day and wants to come here and rant and rave about how dumB of a holiday it is.

- I'll post mine later, as I gotta run a few errands.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day ****ers.

My honey and I are not doing anything for v-day. But it's cool because I think it's overrated anyway. However, I did go to the office just to bring my co-workers flowers.
    "Ogres are like onions."

My bf tried to get a massage for me from one of my friends, who is a massage therapist. Unfortunately, I don't want her massaging me.

What should I do?
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    My bf tried to get a massage for me from one of my friends, who is a massage therapist. Unfortunately, I don't want her massaging me.

What should I do?
    Oooo, that's tough.

(by the way I canceled those errands due to the ridiculous snow/ice on the roads. So now I'm takin' a break from shoveling)

Has he done anything else for you? If so focus your appreciation for those gestures instead?

You could tell him straight up you're not comfortable with her giving you a massage but recognize his thoughtfulness. Or if you don't think it'll do any harm tell a little white lie and hope he forgets about it.

How about you tell him to give you a massage lol. If hes not good at them then go to the bookstore and pick one up and you too can learn together.
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Amy sent me a letter and a card.

I must say, I don't think I could get a card better than that.

She made it herself, it was more like a book than anything else, she drew all the pictures herself. On the front read: "A Boy's Valentine's Day Card", she included black ninjas, zombies, scantily clad women in distress, nuclear missiles...it was awesome, I couldn't stop laughing by the end.

Best. Card. Ever.

I sent her a big ass 8x10 card I made myself, with pictures of us all over the front, and excerpts from the journal I carried in AmeriCorps that referred to the first evening I kissed her.

Oh, and I sent her these really really fluffy green socks, 'cause she's got cold hardwood floors. I sent it priority mail on Monday, but I don't know if it'll get to her by today, it'd be tomorrow at the latest...

I'mma call her tonight.

It's not over yet.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

I have this feeling my bf has something planned with one of my friends since he lives so far away, like having them put something in my house, maybe, since the massage thing was pretty much a bust. Three of my friends have keys to my house.

Right now I think I should mention that I am a total control freak and I HATE surprises.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Right now I think I should mention that I am a total control freak and I HATE surprises.
    Does he know this??

My girlfriend made me all different kinds of chocolates in the shape of a heart. She put them all in a box with rose petals and that sort of thing. She also made me a card. She said it's the first time she's ever done anything like that before for a guy (because she is so arrogant).

I just gave her a rose and took her out to dinner in Bondi, which is a fairly famous beach here in Sydney.

anachronistic Guest
    Hmm. Nothing special happened. All the shallow girls at my school asked me to be their valentine, and I reluctantly declined. I didn't get valentines from anyone, not even you-know-who. But she got some from other guys...

She wants me to drive 5 miles out of town tonight, just to meet her on the highway to talk. There is really nothing to talk about. I am sick of the bullshit, and I will probably tell her that...in a nice way. She's got to do something about the parents, otherwise I am going to lose interest.

edit:
    I wrote a love poem in scratchy German for her... and I was going to put it on the hood of her car, along with a white rose, but I am glad I didn't because she probably wouldn't have appreciated it. She didn't even say happy valentine's day to me!

Maybe I will post the poem later...
    Last edited by anachronistic; 15-02-07 at 06:22 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Hmm. Nothing special happened. All the shallow girls at my school asked me to be their valentine, and I reluctantly declined. I didn't get valentines from anyone, not even you-know-who. But she got some from other guys...

She wants me to drive 5 miles out of town tonight, just to meet her on the highway to talk. There is really nothing to talk about. I am sick of the bullshit, and I will probably tell her that...in a nice way. She's got to do something about the parents, otherwise I am going to lose interest.
    Going to?

If you're already inclined to, than you already have.

Good luck buddy.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Going to?

If you're already inclined to, than you already have.

Good luck buddy.
    Okay, to be brief, I am losing interest. But I mean that I haven't lost it completely, yet.

Just cowboy the **** up and dump her already

Lets see what happened so far today. I took a mid term in Chemistry. It had easy and hard parts to it and I think I did okay on it. After I came home from school, I check a tire that had a slow leak in it and decide to get 4 new tires, as another tire needs to be replace basically and another one is getting close to it so I thought why not replace all four tires. And later on today I am going to work on a site for a sport journal company I work for basically part time. That is pretty much it. I know I live such an exciting life.

lilwing - It looks like unless your girl friend can fix things with her parents the relationship is done with. And if I was you I would tell her that on the phone or somewhere but the side of a highway. Who the **** decides to meet and talk on the side of a highway besides bad guys (ie criminals).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast