+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I wear?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

What should I wear?

I've always been a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy. When I need to dress up a little I just throw an unbuttoned shirt over the T and call it a day.

Well, I'm going out with someone on Saturday, and I feel awkward always showing up in variations of the same basic outfit. I need new threads, only I don't know what the hell to get. Aside from my tried and true style, I have no idea what's cool.

Any guys or gals have a suggestion? I'm looking for casual wear, nothing formal.

Sporty-looking black mock turtleneck sweater. At least one good button-down shirt that you take to the cleaners so it's always clean and pressed when you need it.

And you could use some khakis.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Black button down, black pants, black boot/shoes and a black jacket.

Now that's golden.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are not gonna believe this shit. I was at the mall just a couple hours ago trying on some new duds, right? I was in some big department store or another. Anyway, there I am in the fitting room admiring myself in the mirror when I hear two people walk in. They step into the room beside mine and I realize it's a guy and a girl. They're whispering and giggling. I hear them moving around, then it gets quiet for a minute before the girl asks, "Is it in?" The guy kinda half-groans and says, "Almost."

What. The. ****? I'm a sick sonovabitch, but who the ****... ****s in a public fitting room??? Needless to say, I got the hell out of there. Sexually liberated as I am, that was going just a bit too far.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ha! I had sex in a public shower in the women's bathroom at a beach campground one time. There wasn't any anyone else in there (at first). We didn't get caught, thank god.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I used to have sex in school an hour before classes started daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You are not gonna believe this shit. I was at the mall just a couple hours ago trying on some new duds, right? I was in some big department store or another. Anyway, there I am in the fitting room admiring myself in the mirror when I hear two people walk in. They step into the room beside mine and I realize it's a guy and a girl. They're whispering and giggling. I hear them moving around, then it gets quiet for a minute before the girl asks, "Is it in?" The guy kinda half-groans and says, "Almost."

What. The. ****? I'm a sick sonovabitch, but who the ****... ****s in a public fitting room??? Needless to say, I got the hell out of there. Sexually liberated as I am, that was going just a bit too far.
    You be surprise where people are willing to have sex. A lot of the times people will have sex outside of the bed room because of the excitement of getting caught as well as the risk factors involved. when I use to work at a theme park I heard stories of male employees having sex with the hot female clean up crew in various places in the theme park. One guy even taped a session. I never saw the tape tho, but I wanted to because I couldn't believe it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahaha! "Is it in?"

Jacket:

T-Shirt:

Jeans:

Trainers:

Whaddya' think?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I like it, eur That type of shirt is really nice. maybe not so much the strongly contrasting stripes, you have to look like the model to pull that off.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Hahaha! "Is it in?"
    hehe, funny story;
    Imagine you're class is in a darkroom, in complete pitch blackness, and you're concentrating very hard on rolling undeveloped negatives up and putting them in a little developer thing and putting the lid on that and snapping it so that no light can get in...
    and suddenly someone beside you says "is it in?".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jacket looks pretty good. I almost bought one similar to that the other day, only it was too short and didn't cover up the bottom of my shirt.

Shirt's nice, too.

Jeans are almost exactly what I normally wear. Make them a shade darker, tone down the fade and that's what I'm wearing right now.

All in all, I kinda like all that stuff. The shoes, though... ehh. Not so much. Velcro went out of style when I learned to tie my shoes.

Anyway, I went with dark khakis with a brown button down shirt over an olive T. Of course it was freakin' cold so I wore my jacket over it all pretty much the entire time, so it was all for naught.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    Imagine you're class is in a darkroom, in complete pitch blackness, and you're concentrating very hard on rolling undeveloped negatives up and putting them in a little developer thing and putting the lid on that and snapping it so that no light can get in...and suddenly someone beside you says "is it in?".
    Hah. You know, in high school people used to bang in the darkroom all the time. There was a bathroom back there that was out of service and smelled like shit. Very romantic, no? They'd sneak in and have at it. Me and my "friends" would run them out and roll bones (throw dice, sickos) back there all day.
    Last edited by Gribble; 18-02-07 at 10:48 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Jacket:

T-Shirt:

Jeans:

Trainers:

Whaddya' think?
    Now all you need is the man:

[url]http://www.allposters.com/-sp/-Posters_i311906_.htm[/url]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

for once, you're wrong, Vash; Clooney does not require clothes.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good point.

^.^

Anyway, I went with dark khakis with a brown button down shirt over an olive T. Of course it was freakin' cold so I wore my jacket over it all pretty much the entire time, so it was all for naught.
    good practice, though

Hah. You know, in high school people used to bang in the darkroom all the time. There was a bathroom back there that was out of service and smelled like shit. Very romantic, no? They'd sneak in and have at it. Me and my "friends" would run them out and roll bones (throw dice, sickos) back there all day.
    maybe that's why our darkroom is locked..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast