+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost her before I even got her...

i have to get off now but tomarrow me and my friend will get u through it. she said to just talk to the girl and express how much better you could be.

dude, things arent that simple... i just can't make her feel bad anymore... i want to be a positive influence in her life... don't want to sound too needy...

SHES a BAD BAD BAD BAD woman. If she was "IN LOVE" with her fiance she wouldnt have given you false hope and said she wishes she wasnt engaged, shes not ready to marry AT ALL, shes got 2 IDIOT guys in her life, The Stand-by guy and the Divorcee
    Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times, it's enemy action

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by General MacŪ View Post
    SHES a BAD BAD BAD BAD woman. If she was "IN LOVE" with her fiance she wouldnt have given you false hope and said she wishes she wasnt engaged, shes not ready to marry AT ALL, shes got 2 IDIOT guys in her life, The Stand-by guy and the Divorcee
    She lives in PAKISTAN! Of course she isn't ready to marry by western standards - marriages are arranged there, whether or not the girl is "ready".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

marraiges arent THAT arranged.... she wasnt forced into the decision... she took her time, thought about everything and then decided that it was the best option...

i dont think she was giving me false hope... she was being friendly, and i think that when she told me that she wished she wasnt engaged, it mightve been to make me feel better about myself...

shes definitely not in LOVE with her fiance

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think the question is whether or not she is in love with her fiance, but whether or not she is in love with you.

And whether or not she had a say in the matter, she DID agree to marry this guy, right? My Pakistani friends have told me that you can't "undo" these things so easily in Pakistan - family honor and all that... Maybe this is a regional thing, though?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

no, its not a regional thing... the guy lives in the states...

and yes, its not easy undoing such things... its a messy affair, it never remains between the two individuals, but becomes between the two families etc...

how do i make her love me?

OK, so new development.........

she's having some issues and there might be a chance that her engagement breaks off... but it keeps going back and forth... one moment its all fixed, the other its not...

in all of this, i saw a glimmer of hope (naturally)... guys need your help... how should i proceed? she's obviously troubled... i want to ease her mind and tell her that all will be fine...

id like to leave it alone and let it be and see how it all works out, but i fear taht my lack of an action might result in the way things were before...

all of this has affected me emotionally aswell. The last two days have been quite horrible for me. I have been totally depressed.

Want a mans opinion? LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

If I were her husband I'd beat the crap outta you. Don't be the other guy... let her go and get married and you find some other girl.

Besides... she already laid it out plain and clear to you! Her saying "bla bla bla if fate brings us back yada yada yada..."

she's basically saying... "fawk off, I'll call you when I'm drunk and horny"

But she's not married yet. He is not her husband, and if things are this shaky, he probably shouldn't be.

Tigg, you're setting yourself up to be the Rebound Clown. Be careful.
    Spammer Spanker

Tigger... BAG-GAGE.

Its over, we talked and she told me to stay away...

thanks for all the help guys!! its move-on time.. im not doing that badly, taking each day as it comes...

Teach me your secret.. I need it!

its very hard, but i had been trying for a month or so before some serious shit happened when i went back to the start....

now im at that stage where i tell myself that she's not worthy of my love... i mean, i love her so damn much, she wont ever love me even half as much and can i ever live with that??? i cant, so its time to say BYE BYE.. she was perfect though and i wonder if i'll evrr find perfection....

I know how that feels To love someone who will never love you half as much. You sound like a strong person though. Perfection is out there.. and you will find it eventually. -Ath

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast