+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Please I Am In Need Of Help So Badly !!

Help Please I Am In Need Of Help So Badly !!

Hello guys and gals i am new to this site . a little about my self. i am matt i am 15 years of age and i live in united kingdom and i currently attend at year 10 at school. Anyway i am in need of desperate help. this is quite a long story so please dont stop reading it . need all help i can get.

It all started out like this : There is this girl called keeley and i known her for about 2 years. we talk now and then but not much, ive been after her for a long time, so last year i asked her out and she said its better if we are friends. then i tried again last 2 weeks ago and she said dont know. Then next day she said its better if we are friends. And then i saw her with another boy called Dean. i was so annoyed and just went home sobbing :S. I couldnt believe it, then following on next day of school. her friends said to me that she didnt mean to hurt my feelings and stuff. i went to her and told how i felt about her and told her about this dean. she only knew him for a few days... she told me its a long story, then i just walked away for abit... Then after that day.. shes been acting all weird in lessons and stuff. she always look over at me and when i look back she looks away very quickly. Then yesterday (valentines day). alot of people came around me at school saying that keeley looked upset and disappointed. And they said that she wanted to be my valentine and wanted to go out with me... so i said yes okay. then her friends told her and then told me to go over and speak to her. I was nervous and shaking like anything. when i tried to talk to her. one of her friend told me to f*ck off. so i did and then her other friends said ignore her and just speak to keeley. i was going to. then she went in the girls toilets for like 10 mins... i was waiting by the door. and then when she came out she was walking really fast to her lesson. i just gave up then. and went to my own lesson. Then when school finished. i went to the entrance of my school and saw keeley. I just said hi to her and walked home. And then minutes later i get a phone call from one of my friends. saying that she is still going out with dean, but he told me that she brought him likie a £30-40 necklass and a nice card and he brought her nothing not even a card. i was really angry at Dean and felt like punching him... now i dont know what to do. i deffintly know 100% that keeley wanted to be my valentine.

- you asked her out twice and she said no both times
    - she hid in the bathroom and then bolted past you through the door when you tried to speak to her on Valentine's day
    - she has a boyfriend
    - she bought her boyfriend a forty pound necklace; a ****ing expensive present for a 15y.o.
    - her friend told you to "**** off"

She doesn't like you. And despite what you saying that you know "100% that she want to be your valentine" - she didn't. Suck it up and move on.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's a teenager, he clearly know everything.

What makes you so sure that she likes you? It's probably true that she's angry at that Dean fellow, but you shouldn't assume that because of that she likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeinlove View Post
    What makes you so sure that she likes you? It's probably true that she's angry at that Dean fellow, but you shouldn't assume that because of that she likes you.
    agreed

and whats with the name keely? its not that i have anything against that name, its just that ive been hearing it A LOT lately. anyways, thats my problem.
    and listen, if you have anything against my beliefs just pm me...mmk?
    cause i dont really care enough anymore to respond in a thread...

-koolwhip

that guy got pwned

I say you kill Dean, take pictures, and post them here...we can all have a great laugh about it afterwards ...aaahahahaha get it? come on...it will be fun!

Anyways, I don't think he is coming back. I don't know but even 15 year olds should have a better quality of communication with the opposite sex then this.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]