+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question for ladies

Question for ladies

This is something I was curious about because I've seen and heard SO many conflicting opinions. Does a guy's penis size really matter to girls? Does it have a big impact on the amount of sexual pleasure they get? Keep in mind I'm not asking this out of inferiority, I'm quite comfortable with myself (I've gone running around a party naked or almost completely naked many times) .

Crispy

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you're very confident about the size of your dick, they why would you ask a question like this?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yes. we like them big. the bigger, the better.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    yes. we like them big. the bigger, the better.
    So if you have no problem taking in anything so big, why the **** would women bitch about taking something big out? Like say a baby perhaps? I say it is a conspiracy by women to try and make us feel bad. If it goes in, then it has to come out. Since the bigger the better....you get my point.
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 19-02-07 at 10:24 AM.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

I knew you'd say that. I was just curious because I've heard so many conflicting opinions.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy12 View Post
    This is something I was curious about because I've seen and heard SO many conflicting opinions. Does a guy's penis size really matter to girls? Does it have a big impact on the amount of sexual pleasure they get? Keep in mind I'm not asking this out of inferiority, I'm quite comfortable with myself (I've gone running around a party naked or almost completely naked many times) .

Crispy
    Hey, there was a guy on here that had a penis that was too huge, and girls wouldn't sleep with him.

There is a specific range of size that women in general happen to like, and if you are under 9 inches and over 4 inches, you are good to go.

Sex isn't just physical either, pal. It's about love and all that other good shit. Sex is a lot better when it's with someone you really love, or so I have come to find.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy12 View Post
    I knew you'd say that. I was just curious because I've heard so many conflicting opinions.
    That is all you will hear on here.

it does

Yes it does, especially if as a girls you enjoy penetration even more than forplay
    and fiddling around with the clitoris. Nothing is as nice as felling the man you love inside you, deep and squeeze until you come. Together preferably.

It doesn't need to be huge but decent size. Guess it's the same with men who prefer a "tight" vagina .

Size matters, in both directions. I like a bigger-than-average dick. From what I hear, most women do. There's a limit, though. I tried to get together with a cute, sweet guy once who had one that was so big, I couldn't go back the second time. I really liked him, but that thing was scary.

Can you make up for having a tiny one? Maybe. Oral goes a long way, and so do toys. I have to admit that I would always want more, though.
    Spammer Spanker