+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A very sad love story

A very sad love story

I did not treat my girl friend very well, or I did not understand how hard her life was when she was in learning college ,she was an designer, sometimes staying late for her lessons. I love her, I frequently invited her left her lessons and stay with me, so she sometimes staying later for her lessons or report. And during we were together, I did want to make love with her, but it really make me feel quite nervous, and she might thought ....maybe I am not a serious guy.

I send her a birthday gift, but seems it is not ,very very unsuitable for her birthday, and she was quite unhappy. So I used one cool sentence learned from SB.: From your attitude to the gift, I saw what your attitude to me was.

At last, both of us cried heavily and sleepless for whole night in each one's dorm...

It seems from then on, we did not treat each other as well as before.

One time, when she asked me to go out as required, I was still on bed and did not reply to her in time, so she went out with some guy, WHO WAS him?

I am not sure, she told me it was her dorm, but she seemed very shy.I would rather believed her, but there was doubt. I was very sad.

Days later, she told me:Let's break up.

Yes, she told me there was a guy who had very good relationship with her suggested her to leave me.

SHE did it.

After that, I cried loudly and begged her forgive my fault, she promised to give me a second chance. However, two months later, she decided to leave me, about 2 months later.

I am sure the guy suggested her to leave me met her several times, but I have not idea what to do.

My girl friend finally leaves me.

It seems both of us are very painful.

Till now, I would rather to die for my fault, for I did not treat her very well, but I dare say,I always love her .I do not know whether I should hate that mysterious guy, I do not know what the guy really want to do. My girl told me she did not love him.

The girl still kept in touch with me, as I regret and email to her frequently, I hope we can live together one day, because we both graduate and work in different places. She told me to take care of myself, but never reply my doubt on who is that guy really is and what is her mobile phone number.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aaaaand, delete.

WTF, to hell with this guy!
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... what?? *mouth hangs open*
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

He makes Sami look like Thomas Pynchon
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

okkk it sad but delete it

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    He makes Sami look like Thomas Pynchon
    I have no end of appreciation for Ben.
    Spammer Spanker