+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Uninhibited in public

nebulachic Guest

Uninhibited in public

My b/f and I are very close and have a great sexual connection... we are very comfortable with each other. I have never experienced the feeling I have with him but I feel completely uninhibited even in public and have to be careful not to get too carried at times... lol!!!!!!! We were at a dance club a while ago and I think both of us could have started having sex on the dancefloor! We also get really goofy and funny sometimes just doing things like food shopping and usually make the people around us laugh too with our antics and comments.

I am very proud of him and he tells me the same of me. I'm wondering if it has something to do with just feeling so comfortable with someone or if we are just so happy with each other we can't contain our bliss! We've probably made quite a few people sick a long the way... lol!!!! It's as though we get so caught up in each other it doesn't even feel like anyone else is around... or we just don't care that others are.

Has anyone else ever felt this????
    Last edited by nebulachic; 23-02-07 at 12:05 AM.

This is great! This is the way love should feel and behave.

Does it matter if anyone else feels this way? All that matters is that you are blissfully content.

Very best!
    Borealis
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    This is great! This is the way love should feel and behave.

Does it matter if anyone else feels this way? All that matters is that you are blissfully content.

Very best!
    Borealis
    Sorry Borealis, but unless things have changed dramatically for nebulachick, I doubt being physically attracted to each other will make up for all the other crap that is this relationship.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Great!

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Sorry Borealis, but unless things have changed dramatically for nebulachick, I doubt being physically attracted to each other will make up for all the other crap that is this relationship.
    Maybe she started dosing his food and he behaves much better these days.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nebulachic View Post
    My b/f and I are very close and have a great sexual connection... we are very comfortable with each other. I have never experienced the feeling I have with him but I feel completely uninhibited even in public and have to be careful not to get too carried at times... lol!!!!!!! We were at a dance club a while ago and I think both of us could have started having sex on the dancefloor! We also get really goofy and funny sometimes just doing things like food shopping and usually make the people around us laugh too with our antics and comments.

I am very proud of him and he tells me the same of me. I'm wondering if it has something to do with just feeling so comfortable with someone or if we are just so happy with each other we can't contain our bliss! We've probably made quite a few people sick a long the way... lol!!!! It's as though we get so caught up in each other it doesn't even feel like anyone else is around... or we just don't care that others are.

Has anyone else ever felt this????
    My brother's relationship goes like that.

I am jealous that his relationship is all wonderful and stuff..

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Thats what my first thoughts were.

Nebula, is this the same guy who didn't want to commit to anything because of his divorce? The one who claimed he didn't want to be "tied down"?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....