+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Honesty Is NOT the Best Policy

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Honesty Is NOT the Best Policy

For anybody here who ever gets involved with the law...let me just tell you, honesty, is absolutely not the best policy. If you ever get taken in to be questioned by the police, plead the fifth and get yourself a lawyer. They can threaten you, they'll play mind tricks with you, but no matter how guilty you may or may not be, they really will take everything you say and use it against you.

They don't care about you, they don't care about your family. It's not an issue of what is morally right or wrong. They don't care about that, their job is to hit you with everything they can to the fullest extent they can. It's not about the victim, it's not about the offender. It's about the law exercising it's power, if you let them, they will, oh believe me they will.

Never get caught up in thinking if you just tell the truth, things will turn out better for you. It won't. Forget the propaganda on the TV, don't be a martyr, you can't prove anything to the law, the law has no conscience, and it simply doesn't care.

Um, so you still have that splintery 2x4 wedged between your butt cheeks, don't you?

How bad is it gonna get, Fras?
    Spammer Spanker

Uh got arrested did we? Honesty can be the best policy depending on why the cops are question you. For example in the 3rd grade I was question and had my book bag looked thru because this girl lost her bracelet and by then I had a rap sheet building, and the fact that I was sitting next to her the day it happen only made things worse on my part. So being honest there saved me. But beyond that I have yet to get in trouble with the cops except for speeding.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Uh got arrested did we? Honesty can be the best policy depending on why the cops are question you.
    No I wasn't arrested.

And no, there is no "depending on why".

The cops don't care about you, they'll act like they do, they'll act like they're looking out for you to get from you what they want. I gave them what they wanted.

Actually, honesty can be beneficial to you if your actions were obvious, there were witnesses, the cop saw you speeding, or saw you shop lift, denying them would be ridiculous, but you still should get a lawyer, somebody who knows the ins and outs of the law.

I had hoped being honest would be reflective of my personality, and it was, but not in the way I had hoped. It only reflected just how naive I was. A lesson learned too late.

you're right frizzz.

like i told my friend one time when she was in trouble with the law, i told her ass not to talk to the cops and she was all "i didn't do anything wrong blah blah blah" and i was like "it doesn't matter" and she went and did it anyway and it turned into a bunch of stupid shit.

but yeah, cops are not on your side.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    If you lie and they find out you lied, you'll be in even bigger shit. Keep your cock in clean water, be honest, and if you DO get accused of something you didn't do, plead the fifth and get a lawyer.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    If you lie and they find out you lied, you'll be in even bigger shit. Keep your cock in clean water, be honest, and if you DO get accused of something you didn't do, plead the fifth and get a lawyer.
    No.

Plead the fifth no matter what.

No.

Matter.

What.

And get a lawyer from the start.

Confessing truth to the cops is what they want.

If there's anything I've learned about the law, is that it doesn't have emotion.

But they'll **** with yours, they'll act like your friend, and if that doesn't work, they'll try to intimidate you into getting what they want from you. It has little to do with morality.

They have a job to do, and making you confess anything is their job.

If their good at their job, they'll have no compassion.

I thought the same as you 'Wing.

Honesty is something people aspire too.

But in reality, they can't handle it.
    Last edited by Junket; 12-03-07 at 08:31 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Frasbee, what experiences have you had with the cops? Just curious. Also, why did you post this thread? Were you watching cops or something?

*a-what ya gonna do? a-what ya gonna do when the come for you? bad boys bad boys*

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm dealing with the cops right now.

That's all I'm gonna say.

I consider lying to the cops as honesty. lol
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...remember that movie with claire daines?? it was how she and her friend went to thailand or something and they were set up to be caught with drugs on them. tsk tsk tsk... and they were innocent. scary shit.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    People in my town are dumber than hell. There's a party every weekend and it ends with the police walking in on them. Last weekend, a guy had a party at his house and the cops tricked him into letting them in by threatening to charge him with failure to cooperate with police. how shitty is that? Yea.

The kid was not smart enough in his actions; he said 'whatever' and they kicked the door down.

He would've had a smaller fine if he risked the failure to cooperate. Now he's got a minor, along with a few other people who didn't get out in time.

Also, cops were waiting on both sides of town (highway exits) for people who left the party. They picked up quite a few dummies there, too.

I'm glad I avoided the party altogether. I'm glad I stayed overnight at my friends house instead of leaving for home and getting confronted by the police.