+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm 15, he's 47- bad news???

I'm 15, he's 47- bad news???

Might as well say it...get it our of my system.

Well, the title say's it.
    We've been talking for about a year now, online.
    We flirt, though it wasn't like that before, we used to just talk.
    And oh yeah, we live in different states.

We talk about relationships and things like that, and I feel like I may really like him, that I want to visit him when I turn seventeen. I live in Texas, he lives in Cali- and age of consent laws differ from ours. We talk sexual, and then other times things are 'normal' like "Hey, how's it been?" and things like that. He never cybers or anything like that, and asks me if I am comfortable with carrying on a conversation if things get steamy- so for the most part, I feel at ease talking to him. I've called him a few times before, and it's like talking to someone I've known my whole life. I just really enjoy talking to him- and I feel that I want to date him sometimes because it's fun to talk to him. I wonder, because I've heard of these May/December romances- and it's legal as long as there's really no sexual intercourse, ect.
    So if we're doing something similar to online dating, and were not physically able to do anything, could he still get in trouble?

Yes, I am serious- I've been hiding him from freinds and family for 11 months, not sure what could happen. And yes, I know this is risky, please do not lecture me- I just want a clear answer.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's very dangerous. Any 47 year old who talks "sexually" to a 15 year old is seriously disturbed. First of all, how interesting do you find seven year old kids? Do they provide you with intellectually stimulating conversation? No. Well, it's roughly the same difference here. The guy can't possibly care about what you have to say. He's a sick pedophile and he wants to have sex with you, nothing else. You need to sever all contact and find someone closer to your own age to explore your sexuality with.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Holy shit! You must be kidding! YES - he could get into trouble. He is an online predator. Children need to be protected from people like this. He needs watching.

Listen honey, I am quite sure you are a very lovely person, but there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with a 47 year old who is interested in a 15 year old. The equivelent would be YOU having a romantic relationship with a seven year old. Wouldn't that seem a little strange to you?

I genuinely believe you should tell your parents about this. This man needs to be stopped. For all you know, he is having this same sort of relationship with 10 and 12 year olds, and his wife probably doesn't even know about it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ha! Gribble, we made the exact same analogy with the seven year old! Great minds think alike.

BTW Warhol - don't come back and tell me he isn't married, because you really don't know what he is. He could tell you ANYTHING.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

LostNotFound Guest
    your 15. join some youth teams. go out with your friends. meet boys your own age. stop talking to him. he's not rigth in the head.

First, it's called Ephebophilia. I've done my research.
    Two, I've done a background check on him- clean record, not married.
    Three- seven years olds are not mature enough to even know the first thing about love. Too young.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I imagine at 15 you know all about love then? I know you don't care for the 7 year old analogy, but that really IS what the age difference equates to. You just don't know it yet because you are 15, but things will look a lot different to you in just a few years. I really hope you don't do anything risky.

How did you do a background check? Did you hire a P.I. or did you just try looking stuff up on the internet? How do you know you aren't one of many kids he is messing around with?

Also, I should point out that the vast majority of 47 year old men are married (or at least have been), and there is often something wrong with the ones who aren't (or have never been).

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I imagine at 15 you know all about love then? I know you don't care for the 7 year old analogy, but that really IS what the age difference equates to. You just don't know it yet because you are 15, but things will look a lot different to you in just a few years. I really hope you don't do anything risky.

How did you do a background check? Did you hire a P.I. or did you just try looking stuff up on the internet? How do you know you aren't one of many kids he is messing around with?

Also, I should point out that the vast majority of 47 year old men are married (or at least have been), and there is often something wrong with the ones who aren't (or have never been).
    So any man that is not married must be screwed up in the head? That's harsh logic, who taught you that?

For $30.00 you can get a background check off of any person, it gives you any info possible.
    I won't give you any details on his personal life except that he has indeed been married- but she passed away, and that's all anyone needs to know.
    I imagine that I will not find love with any boys my age, because they're idiots who dress in baggy clothes, talk in slang, and go with the latest trends.
    Most kids my age are whinny little brats that want whatever's 'in' - I can't stand them, they can't make an intelligent conversation whatsoever.
    If I found one boy I was remotely interested in, I'd consider talking to him.
    Next- LDR in general are risky. Doesn't mean everyone you meet is bad- if you're going to lecture me, you might as well lecture everyone else that say's they like someone online.

anachronistic Guest
    What would your friends, parents, and peers think if they found out you were with a 47 year old? I don't think they'd like it. You'd lose respect and all that-- you might even lose them.

Not only that, but it is illegal that he is sexually speaking to you on the internet. Like all the others mentioned here, he is a pedophile.

Hey, if you guys end up staying together, he could die while you are very young, since the death rate of males in the USA is about 65.

Haha, I know a kid named Nick we could hook you up with, since you live in Texas.

Warhol, may I suggest to you that most often, internet relationships fail. I have been in them before I ever got a chance to date in real life. I have to admit, I like the real life dating more. You should give it a shot. Maybe all you need is a bit of confidence?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhol View Post
    I imagine that I will not find love with any boys my age, because they're idiots who dress in baggy clothes, talk in slang, and go with the latest trends.
    Most kids my age are whinny little brats that want whatever's 'in' - I can't stand them, they can't make an intelligent conversation whatsoever.
    If I found one boy I was remotely interested in, I'd consider talking to him
    So you are interested in guys who wear tight pants, who speak properly, and avoid trends completely?

I agree with you on the fact that kids when they're in high school are quite stupid; yes they follow trends and talk slang and all that. But there is a few decent people.

Hey, I am a senior in high school, and I know how you feel. I just broke up with some chick who was exactly like all the other kids like that ^^ and I've been happy since!

I suggest you don't go 'lookin for love And I can assure you that you will not be happy with a 47 year old man. I feel like I wasted a lot of time looking for love, and you might too, when you're a senior. Love comes unexpectedly, as you may already know.

I decided that I'm not going to date any more women until I'm in college, because the girls at my school are too immature for me. The rumor I hear, is that people in college are more mature.

[url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    So you are interested in guys who wear tight pants, who speak properly, and avoid trends completely?

I agree with you on the fact that kids when they're in high school are quite stupid; yes they follow trends and talk slang and all that. But there is a few decent people.

Hey, I am a senior in high school, and I know how you feel. I just broke up with some chick who was exactly like all the other kids like that ^^ and I've been happy since!

I suggest you don't go 'lookin for love And I can assure you that you will not be happy with a 47 year old man. I feel like I wasted a lot of time looking for love, and you might too, when you're a senior. Love comes unexpectedly, as you may already know.

I decided that I'm not going to date any more women until I'm in college, because the girls at my school are too immature for me. The rumor I hear, is that people in college are more mature.
    Why settle for just mature when you can have maturity, wisdom and liver spots all at once? Go get that OAP Warhol!

On a more serious note, forget it. Unless you're an undercover cop who lures paedos in like that geezer on television.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

What would your friends, parents, and peers think if they found out you were with a 47 year old? I don't think they'd like it. You'd lose respect and all that-- you might even lose them.

Not only that, but it is illegal that he is sexually speaking to you on the internet. Like all the others mentioned here, he is a pedophile.

Hey, if you guys end up staying together, he could die while you are very young, since the death rate of males in the USA is about 65.

Haha, I know a kid named Nick we could hook you up with, since you live in Texas.

Warhol, may I suggest to you that most often, internet relationships fail. I have been in them before I ever got a chance to date in real life. I have to admit, I like the real life dating more. You should give it a shot. Maybe all you need is a bit of confidence?

He doesn't act scary, or say things like "I want to get in your bed" or things like that. As I said, he doesn't cyber with me-

I was the one who started flirting with him if memory serves me correct, and even now there are times where he may be hesitant. When I talk to him on the phone, he may start pausing, and then tell me that he's afraid of hurting me. We don't talk down and dirty, or anything like that- but he's nice, doesn't demand anything from me.

Some of my freinds know about him- not all of them though. We all share attractions torwards older guys, I mean, there's not much you can do when all the boys around you are retarded. In fact, I feel that I would be better off with someone that isn't my exact age since boys are nothing but raging hormones- they realize they have a dick and they want to get into everyone's pants, it's disgusting. The way they talk, the way they dress, the fact that they make fun of others, the whole immaturity thing just bugs the hell out of me. They can't take anything seriously.

I'm not self concious- I know who I am, and what I like- and I do not like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhol View Post
    He doesn't act scary, or say things like "I want to get in your bed" or things like that. As I said, he doesn't cyber with me-

I was the one who started flirting with him if memory serves me correct, and even now there are times where he may be hesitant. When I talk to him on the phone, he may start pausing, and then tell me that he's afraid of hurting me. We don't talk down and dirty, or anything like that- but he's nice, doesn't demand anything from me.

Some of my freinds know about him- not all of them though. We all share attractions torwards older guys, I mean, there's not much you can do when all the boys around you are retarded. In fact, I feel that I would be better off with someone that isn't my exact age since boys are nothing but raging hormones- they realize they have a dick and they want to get into everyone's pants, it's disgusting. The way they talk, the way they dress, the fact that they make fun of others, the whole immaturity thing just bugs the hell out of me. They can't take anything seriously.

I'm not self concious- I know who I am, and what I like- and I do not like them.
    Believe me love, it lasts much longer than you think. What? Do you think your dad humps your mother for nothing?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Hm, I really don't go looking for love- this kind of 'just happened'.
    For about 5 months it was just talking as freinds, and then we started flirting with each other. I think we are still 'just freinds', but he's never made any inclanation to hurt me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast