+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your darkest hour

Just for reference, Psychologists are unable to prescribe medication. That's Psychiatrists.

Couseling Psychology is a non medical degree.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    glad to hear someone on this board agrees with something i say
    Actually to a certain extent, I agree with you, too. I think the problem is that we - as a culture - have been conditioned to think we should never feel uncomfortable, and when we do, we imagine it is literally unbearable.

However, I see no real harm in seeking the help of a therapist now and then, assuming a person doesn't become reliant on them for extended periods of time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post
    Just for reference, Psychologists are unable to prescribe medication. That's Psychiatrists.

Couseling Psychology is a non medical degree.
    My bad, I got them mixed up.

boo.

i just felt like dropping in and saying hi.
    glad to see this thread carried forward. hope everyone is doing ok.

hope your not stressed anymore giga. if it doesn't kill you it only makes you stronger right?

Dude, I AM stressed today.

I want my ex-husband to fall down a well, but he just won't.

And yet, life is good.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm really happy but really drained and stressed, work phoned me up at 8.30am telling me I was meant to be in at 8, I was not meant to be in today at all, I wasn't even told I was meant to be in, but I went in any way got there at 10. Aghhh! Oh well lotsa cash!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Dude, I AM stressed today.

I want my ex-husband to fall down a well, but he just won't.

And yet, life is good.
    just the other day you wanted to touch his knob. what happened?

oh ahh .. damn i m never getting married. that way i can't become the ex husband.

i'd suggest try some voodoo magic ... what if it worked
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

I think I might have Arthritus (sp?) I keep getting really bad pains in my bones (again hard to describe) but mainly in my fingers, and really achy, some times get pins and needles. Argh moan over.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    just the other day you wanted to touch his knob. what happened?

Eeeew. I never want to touch his knob again. (Shudder) I divorced his ass a year and a half ago. I want to touch my bf's knob. The new one.

Actually, right now I don't want to touch anyone's knob. The boyfriend and I had a weird night- I had a rotten day, he tried to cheer me up, it only half-worked, he couldn't sleep, neither could I, nobody was happy this morning.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Eeeew. I never want to touch his knob again. (Shudder) I divorced his ass a year and a half ago. I want to touch my bf's knob. The new one.

Actually, right now I don't want to touch anyone's knob. The boyfriend and I had a weird night- I had a rotten day, he tried to cheer me up, it only half-worked, he couldn't sleep, neither could I, nobody was happy this morning.
    my apologies, i misread "ex-husband" as boyfriend. i could tell something was wrong, i have 6 senses.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The boyfriend and I had a weird night- I had a rotten day, he tried to cheer me up, it only half-worked, he couldn't sleep, neither could I, nobody was happy this morning.
    Sleeping pills, duh!

Darkest hour? I would have to say it's the moment you realize that you are the only good thing in your life. When you realize that the only trust worth placing, is in yourself. It's when you realize that all is at an end, and there's nothing left to do but await the inevitable. It's when you realize your soul is gone... and there's no hope in getting it back.

I've seen my darkest hour. When I find a solution, I'll let you know.

-Ath
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Darkest hour? I would have to say it's the moment you realize that you are the only good thing in your life. When you realize that the only trust worth placing, is in yourself. It's when you realize that all is at an end, and there's nothing left to do but await the inevitable. It's when you realize your soul is gone... and there's no hope in getting it back.

-Ath
    Geeze! It can't be that bad, you're still alive!

And you should not trust other people. I never trusted other people, only my family members and a few very close friends. It was a mistake trusting the friends. And when I say trusting my family, I mean my immediate family and Calabrian side. Unless you are unhesitatingly willing to give yourself leverage (resort to violence, etc) on the people you would "trust", don't even bother. Then again, it would no longer be trust, would it?

I remember my "darkest hours", they were two years ago in February. Triggered for no reason at all. Nobody died, no unrequited love, nothing traumatic, it just was.

-Ath
    You better get your soul reinstated then Mr.Vampire. The shanshu prophecy clearly states a vampire with a soul will play a pivotal role in the apocalypse.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast