+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: People are so rude

People are so rude

Just wondering why everyone is so rude on this forum?

Have been reading through the posts and replies.. and I am wondering why people need to be such smart arses? Why reply if what you say won't provide support or comfort to someone, as this is the 'broken hearts' forum.

Most of the threads on here are from people who are generally having problems with their lives and come here for answers/support/comfort, and consistently people write rude and offensive replies.

There are people that do reply with helpful and positive comments, which is great, but others are just inconsiderate and rude and obviously have nothing better to do than put others down... its interesting to notice they never write their own problems in threads... are more interested in cutting every one else down to cover their own problems..

Go on.. 'delete this thread' too...

Quote Originally Posted by Kellarella View Post

Have been reading through the posts and replies.. and I am wondering why people need to be such smart arses? Why reply if what you say won't provide support or comfort to someone, as this is the 'broken hearts' forum.

Most of the threads on here are from people who are generally having problems with their lives and come here for answers/support/comfort, and consistently people write rude and offensive replies.

There are people that do reply with helpful and positive comments, which is great, but others are just inconsiderate and rude and obviously have nothing better to do than put others down... its interesting to notice they never write their own problems in threads... are more interested in cutting every one else down to cover their own problems..

Erm, what previous thread was deleted?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We're not rude. You're just a stuck up beotch and you smell like a dead dog's anus.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People come for advice, not for comfort. When you ask other people for advice or their opinion, please be prepared to hear it. If you are taking issue with someone else's opinion, why don't you just say so?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You know what, Kellerella? I'm like this in person, too. People appreciate it. It's called being forthright, and most people find it preferable to trying to extract a grain of truth from a sugar-coated, sophist load of crap.

If you think we regs don't post our problems, you need to do a little more research and a little less complaining.
    Spammer Spanker

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaahahaha.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    We're not rude. How about some evidence, damn it?

just look through all my posts.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is one of the things I LIKE about this forum. Truthful advice given to people the hard way. I mean why give someone what they WANT to hear when its really not gonna help them in the long run? Sometimes that harsh slap back into reality does the trick. (I know it has for me in the past.)
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Comfort?

You want ****in' comfort?

Then get off the ****in' internet and go cuddle with your dog.

Then come back when you realize you're into bestiality so when can set you straight, just as we set ever other poor-sorry-me-bastard that comes through here looking for words of comfort.

Go ahead, ask me if it's okay that you like sucking a dog's dick.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
    Last edited by Junket; 26-02-07 at 09:22 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Comfort?

The get off the ****in' internet and go cuddle with your dog.

Then come back when you realize you're into bestiality so when can set you straight, just as we set ever other poor-sorry-me-bastard that comes through here looking for words of comfort.

Go ahead, ask me if it's okay you like sucking a dog's dick.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA fraz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellarella View Post

What are you talking about? I personally posted a shit load of my own problems on here long time ago when I first arrived. As a regular now I have that I am sometimes rude, but some people come in with the most redundant obvious problem and it becomes a bit annoying after a while. Like for example "My husband is leaving me because I do crack, heroin, and try to shoot him...help me stop him please!"...umm...hell yea I am going to be rude to this one...oh yes....oh yes. Most people are not in those extremes but I can provided that in a mild way it is the same thing.

Anyways, I don't think you are looking for a forum with advice but rather a forum with a bunch of people just comforting you by being yes man.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Comfort?

Then get off the ****in' internet and go cuddle with your dog.

Go ahead, ask me if it's okay that you like sucking a dog's dick.

Go ahead.

Go ahead.
    God Fraz that owned lol.
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 26-02-07 at 02:38 PM.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Interesting to see, that the people that responded to this thread are the ones who like to treat other people like shit.

What do u mean, evidence. Look through the posts, pretty much every thread has a comment which is immature or rude.. e.g 'delete this thread'

As for the reply crapping on about going and hugging my dog.. exactly my point... what a wanker.

Do you not have any compassion for people that are on here posting threads for advice or help, no matter how trivial it seems to you, it may be a horrible situation for someone else, oh yeah but who gives a shit, lets make them feel like shit to make ourself feel better and detract from our own ****ed up lives.

No wonder most of you arseholes are single..

hey hey, now you're the one being rude. I liked your original post- I think people sometimes are a bit too up-front. truth is great and all, but not when it comes on so strong it scares the person away- that wastes the thoughtful advice. To get people to listen open-mindedly to the advice of complete strangers, they must first feel that the person giving the advice cares about their situation.

I think vashti would hold that it is not our responsibility to soften the blow of truth, and rather it is the responsibility of the person who is after all actively seeking other peoples advice to be ready to listen to it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I think vashti would hold that it is not our responsibility to soften the blow of truth, and rather it is the responsibility of the person who is after all actively seeking other peoples advice to be ready to listen to it.

Well said. Anyway Kellerella - maybe you would be happier at a site that specifically says "support group" in its title.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast