+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how can a father ignore his bio son

And some of us like a nice Lamarthe bag too.

I confess I am a total Handbag Ho.
    Spammer Spanker

i'm just a ho.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i'm just a ho.
    Tell us something we don't know.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

lol shut up ov.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Now I want to buy a bag!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    **** the bag, this women has issues and we're here talking about a stupid accessory... ah wait, then again these are women talking.... my bad.

well lama... i'll call you that for short, miss lamarthe... well lama... it seems that you're seemily content with him leaving you. it's not the best thing you would like to have happened, but you understand that shit happens and you're dealing with it,.. i give you respect for that.

as to why his devoted christian doesn't want his new born baby and have ask god to forgive all his sins... here's my take on it. maybe he can't seperate the fact that he has had another child with another women other than his current wife. accepting the truth would bring back too much pain (for his family...bullshit) so he just doesn't want to deal with the entire situation. pretending that it never happened would making everything all better within his fantasyland called home. ...shrugs...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

There is nothing I can do. I will never comprehend how he wouldn't be at least interested to see a picture.. find out what's going on. He can not be human.

We are out of the picture and he is I am sure feeling like the perfect father and husband. This from the man who needed me like air and told me he loved me over and over. What a fool I was. The baby was no mistake. We knew we were making it.

It's been over a year. I have no other choice but to live. And I have a beautiful baby.

So he got away with it. The last time we spoke he told me I could just view him as a sperm donor. Nice one.

It's over and there is nothing I can do except protect myself and allowing anyone ever again to enter my heart in such a manner.
    I was smart enough to seek professional help and I recently emerged from the abyss.

And he has probably forgotten we even exist. Christianity or not - this is crazy for me. For me he is a monster. And I feel our paths won't cross ever again. And I really hope they won't. I wish I could pretend it never happened too.
    Last edited by lamarthe; 14-03-07 at 08:01 AM.

He's nothing but a sperm donor. He doesn't deserve to know you or your son (NOT his son).

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

as to why his devoted christian doesn't want his new born baby and have ask god to forgive all his sins... here's my take on it. maybe he can't seperate the fact that he has had another child with another women other than his current wife. accepting the truth would bring back too much pain (for his family...bullshit) so he just doesn't want to deal with the entire situation. pretending that it never happened would making everything all better within his fantasyland called home. ...shrugs...

raverboy
    ^^^ Illusional is awesome!
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 14-03-07 at 10:11 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks Giga - exactly what I think. Stuff him! And the amazing thing is - I am fine about it! Why would I ever want my son to know this idiot. Both you and illusional rock!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12