+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Extremely Confused! HELP!

Extremely Confused! HELP!

Okay, this might be a bit lengthy but please do not be discouraged to read

im 17 and my girlfriend and i have been dating for 8months now. The first six months i was completely in love. i never thought i could find anyone better. i honestly wouldve done anything for her. Then i suddenely started to lose feelings for her. My friends say its because she was extremely needy and rarely let me do what i wanted to do. i stuck around and let things flow for 2 months. weve had a couple talks about being friends since.

she wanted a break to figure things out. She said because i had doubts in this relationship, she began having doubts. she promised me she would return, but needed time to fix herself, and not be so dependent and needy. I fell in love with her when she was herself, and she noticed that she had changed into someone she did not like. I began to notice some of the imperfections in her, although before i would disregard everything and assume she was the prettiest person in the world.

Just yesturday, i told her i just wanted to be friends. But for some reason, i miss her lots. but im afraid that if i resume this relationship i might begin to have doubts again, and hurt her. I HATE hurtigh her. im not gonna lie, but every single time she begins to tear up, i tear up with her. I know she is extremely special and that the things we do cant be done with anyone else. Its just that i get irritated sometimes, and often think that having a relationship right now is not right.

Ive consulted many of my friends and their answers are all the same. If you like her get with her, if you dont you dont. I have many things in my room that remind me of her. ANd just looking at these things cause me to tear. SHould we just stay friends? is this whats best? i need serious help i wish i could explain all my feelings in words, i would love some feedback guys.

I think you should quit jerking her around. It sounds like you want what you don't have and have what you don't want. This is a YOU problem. A lot of her neediness might be attributable to your reluctance to commit emotionally. (I don't know, though. maybe she just makes you nuts). Whatever it is, it's not working, and I think you should break up.
    Spammer Spanker