+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Last Moments (Life Without Love)

The Last Moments (Life Without Love)

A long time ago, I wrote a poem that would describe at the, what it would of been like if I lived a live without the love I shared sometime ago with a certain person. This was my first attempt at "False Emotion" writing. This in which your emulate the emotion and attempt to write it. It drained me to do this all that time ago, but I thought I'd share it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To sneer at life, by my course I throw it away. For all heed forgotten, I remember my better years, but forgotten my worse. It's raining now, the drops of water beat against my head, and the lightning shakes my body as a warning of evil amist my very soul. To drop my own tears of sorrow of my lost love, I have no clue what my mind brings, just lost thoughts. Flashbacks of another life, torn and decieved_by fate himself, as he laughs upon my wakeful disconfort. They posses me from inside, I fall down on my knees, holding my head as a brick keeping it's placement alive, I scream to the heavens as my vocal cords shread themselves from within my body. I hit the the ground, catching my breath as if my soul was leaving my body, I continually hit the ground, while my pain from inside continues to build._I get up and look around, the blood flowing from my fingertips, my head throbbing. My heart aches ever so, and a tear rolls down my cheek becoming a river in itself. I walk forward, having no clue where I go, I just walk among a dark path leading me to my fate, but in darkness itself I fear death breathes down my neck. Why did she have to go, I can't think no other, what of madness does satan speak, for why did I deserve such displeasure in losing all that I loved, all that I ever needed. Now my eyes are bloodshot in fury that I can't stand the pain within. I WANT TO LET IT OUT, LET ME GO!!!

Thus I wake up, I wake up to the wind falling against my skin. Slowly opening my eyes I see nothing but the sky..and then a cliff flying past me like a freight train. I turn over, oblivious to whats happening to everything around me. I see a ground..it's coming faster...I close my eyes and make my last prayer, and thus never open them...again.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

... oh man.. Innova.. wow.. your very discriptive and i think that is your strong suit when it comes to writing..
    Amazing ...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Thx

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"